He's back

Mackenzie's POV
I was putting on my makeup and heard the door close. I looked around and remembered that I took off my makeup and now Brandon hates me again nooooooooo!!!!! This makes me so mad I could just SCREEEEEEAAAAAM!!!!!! 😡😡😡 I just know he went over to Nikki!!!
Brandon's POV
When I woke up I was in Mackenzie's bed!!! What?? I tried to walk out silently but I apparently slammed the door, oops, I need to find Nikki!!!

                   Nikki's POV

So you know Peter  well I got his number and I'm in his bathroom and I need to go back or he'll not know where I'm at.

I went back to him and he asked if u had a boyfriend I hesitated a little bit and was about to talk but he came up and kissed me!!! I didn't know what to do so I just started patting his side to tell him to pull away but he stayed there!!! I was running out of breath then he pulled away and went right back in!!!! Gosh he then started French kissing me and he was on top of me!!!! I started to get angry so I tried to pull him away again. He pulled away and asked if I liked it. I nodded my head no he looked kinda hurt but still came in and kissed me and grabbed my side and it hurt I think he was telling me to kiss back when his grip got tighter. So I did and he let go of my side and tossed me on top of him I pushed him down and ran away.