I..... do?

Mackenzies POV
Ok today is the day I will get married to Brandon and he will love me forever!!! Instead of Ikki oops I meant NIKKI.

So here's my plan:
Brandon's going to say I do then I'll throw cookies at NIKKI so she will fall down. Then I come in and say I do then kiss Brandon then we will be forever together!!!
Isn't my plan awesome!!!! Ok it's time to go I need to get on my dress, by the way my dress is pink with rign stones it's tight at the top but loose and flawless at the bottom Brandon will love it!!

      *skip till Brandon says I do*

Brandon- I do
Ok now I threw the cookies and Nikki fell in the creek yes she can watch it all happen!!!
Priest- Now Nikki do you take Brandon to be your lawfully wedded husband?
Me- Definitely!!!

I say while looking up and down at Brandon's handsomeness.

Priest- you may now kiss the bride.

Brandon not knowing its me leans right in and we kiss, he tries to pull away but I keep him there. Soon I'm out of breath and reales from Brandon. He looks at me out of breath, and he takes my hand and walks down the aisle at the end he says "I hate you Mackenzie Hollister!" He tries to run to Nikki but I bring him back by his arm. The next thing I know he's shifting me right there and then Brandon Roberts shifting me!!!!
He keeps me there then I'm laying down and he's still shifting me soon he runs his hands up and down my abdomen. I sit up and now he's on the ground I pick him up and bring him to my limo. I tell my driver to take us home, the whole time Brandon's leaning closer to me so I let him he roles over and we where doing what we did earlier. But this time we did more his hand was sliding down towards my legs, when he got to the end of my dress he slid his fingers under my dress and stayed making out with me.
When we get home I bring him upstairs when we get to my room he slides my dress up and off, then he takes off his shirt and boy does he have abs. The next thing I know we are laying in bed making out but Brandon's hand is now near my chest, but I don't get it why is Brandon acting like this?? I leaned back and looked into his eyes and I know what had happened. The night before I put on this love makeup, and it said to kiss any boy and he will love you forever until you take off the lipstick!! This morning I forgot to take off my old makeup so it turned out for the better for me instead of Nikki!!
Oops I meant Ikki!!!!😈😈😈