E I G H T

To my beloved ex,

The moment you receive this card, you're probably done from surgery. I couldn't see you. The nurses didn't allow me because I wasn't related to you, yet your best friend was able to enter!

That sure hurt. Did you ask a nurse to not let me enter? The nurses gave me a glare when I asked. It was weird and guilt-worthy for some reason.

You went to surgery, right? To fix your stomach. I hope you're okay. I still can't believe someone would do this to you.

We're going to debut this month. Our new album, that's mini, is "The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.2". The songs are emotional, just like my feelings for you. You'll notice an attached CD here, right? It's the album. I thought you should have the album before anyone else. Listen to it, and you'll finally know my feelings.

When I'm back on the stage, I'll tell the whole world about you. The one thing I love, the one thing I'm getting addicted of. I know you're going to get mad at that, but it'll be better for me. I can't stop thinking about you. You're my everything.

Listen to "Butterfly" when you have time. It's calm and slow, it'll make you feel relaxed. Think of me. I'll always be thinking of you.

Get better.

Love your ex-boyfriend,
Kim Namjoon

p.s. look inside the small box. you'll find something sweet. i hope you remember.