Loathe, Lust, Love

Start from the beginning

"I hate you." Kairie spat, punching Braeden in the chest. "I hate you so much."

"No, you don't." Braeden said, his voice low and his smirk widening. Kairie almost sobbed; he knew it was true. He could never hate Braeden, no matter how much he wanted to in that moment. No, he needed Braeden like he needed oxygen, Kairie had given him everything, and he loved him too much to ever hate him. And Braeden knew it.

Feeling as though he would burst into angry and frustrated tears, Kairie instead closed the distance between himself and Braeden, kissing him hard on the mouth.

Braeden kissed him back, only harder.

Oh, no. Kairie could never hate this man, not when he was so addictive. He was far worse than any drug. His kisses; the feel of his cool fingertips digging into his skin; his scent. Everything about Braeden was intoxicating and it was the pleasure and pain he got from the taller man that remained the same in Kairie's world that seemed to be breaking.

Kairie let out a surprised shout when Braeden took control and pushed him against a wall with Kairie's back to him. He hadn't even realized that they had been Shadow Walked into Braeden's chambers.

Braeden's fingers were digging into Kairie's hips as he pressed his body flush against Kairie's small form; his chest against Kairie's back. Kairie could feel Braeden's erection pressing into his lower back, grinding against him, and he groaned as Braeden bit down hard into his neck.

"You would be lost without me, lovely," Braeden hissed in his ear, pressing Kairie's head into the wall, not enough to break anything, but enough to cause pain in his nose and forehead. He grabbed Kairie's hair and yanked his head back, causing Kairie to hiss at the delicious pain. "You would be nothing more than one of those rotting carcasses of flesh and bone that we play with. I guide your destruction to make you perfect for me."

Ignoring the pain, Kairie elbowed Braeden sharply in the side and span himself around, grabbing the back of Braeden's neck and pulled him into a bruising kiss. Braeden pushed Kairie away, slammed him onto the bed and crawled between his legs, before slamming their lips back together. Braeden bit Kairie's bottom lip, drawing blood, and sucked on it. Kairie moaned at the pain and pleasure, grinding his arousal into Braeden's.

"You. Need. Me." Braeden hissed grinding harshly into Kairie. The smaller of the two had his head thrown back while his fingers dug into Braeden's shoulders.

Braeden yanked off Kairie's pants, his hands then moving up to remove Kairie's shirt. He took off his own before climbing back in between Kairie's legs, which automatically wrapped around Braeden's waist, and they both moaned at the feeling of their bare erections rubbing together. Braeden bit down on Kairie's neck, making him throw his head back again and moan loudly. Kairie felt the warmth of blood slowly making its way over his shoulder, only for it to be licked by a warm tongue and followed by lips. Braeden's hands moved from Kairie's hips to his ass and he spread the pale globes before putting in two fingers dry. Kairie hissed at the burning sensation, but then moaned as Braeden continued to move his fingers. The pain and pleasure mingling together. Kairie ground against the fingers, crying out as that small bundle of nerves was hit. Braeden added another finger as he moved down Kairie's chest and bit his left nipple, making Kairie arch his back and moan loudly.

Braeden removed his fingers and captured Kairie's lips another bruising kiss as he thrust ruthlessly, and in one go, into Kairie's entrance. Kairie groaned and ground onto Braeden's shaft. A brutal pace was set as Braeden continued to slam into Kairie, who thrust back with the same amount of force.

Braeden began to thrust harder and faster, hitting Kairie's prostate with each thrust, making Kairie cry out in pleasure. He bit Kairie's lip again.

"You are mine!" Braeden growled, "You would be nothing without me; no one would ever be able to complete you the way I do, and you belong to me!"

He reached down, taking hold of Kairie's erection, and began stroking it as Kairie writhed under him. Braeden's hard thrusts, his biting, his kissing, and the stroking of Kairie's shaft were too much and he came with a hissed, "Yes!"

Braeden came not long after Kairie, pulling out of him and licking Kairie's essence off his fingers. Kairie watched intently as Braeden's tongue moved passed his parted lips and licked up the substance.

"You've changed, my darling. My influence, my corruption, has changed you." Braeden said softly, pulling Kairie's hands into his and intertwining their fingers. "You still have a lingering innocence, yet the taint on you is so divine."

"I thought you said you liked how innocent I was." Kairie answered.

Braeden gave a sinister smile, putting Kairie's hands over his head and nuzzling his neck, breathing in his natural scent.

"As sweet as your innocence was, my sin is so much sweeter." Braeden replied before crushing their lips together.

-----------------------------
Bray-den
kI-ree

So, I got the inspiration and some of the dialogue from a story on another site; I personally love this author and their works!

Horror of Our Love by LeontinaStardust on fanfiction.net

Vote&Comment!

- Angle Out ^ . ^