•Chapter 1•

-Monday, November 17-
10:00 pm

Today is my last day living in Florida. I hop on to a plane departing at 6am tomorrow. I'm kind of upset, but tomorrow will be the most exciting day of my life. I don't know why, but I know EVERYTHING about the street I'm going to live on. But my parents won't tell me my neighbour.. Maybe their a criminal.
Luckily, one of my bestest friends that moved away to Las Vegas last year will live on my street. I'm so happy I get to see her again. Her name is Amanda. I've texted her telling her I'm moving to her street and she was really excited. I can't wait.
I better get some sleep. I have to be at the airport for like 4:30 am tomorrow.

-Tuesday, November 18-
4:00 am

"Aurora!!!!!!"

I slowly pull myself up out of my bed and slip off the side.

"I'm awake!!"

I walk over to my wall groggily and look in the mirror I hadn't packed yet.
Ugh.
I pull out the outfit I put together and change. I don't even touch my hair. I grab the mirror off the wall and quickly make my bed. I run downstairs, grab a yogurt from the fridge and a plastic spoon. I grab my suit cases, bags, all that stuff and help load the car. I take all my little stuff for my room. I walk through the house one last time and then jump into the car.

Just as we're driving away, I look back at my old house and say goodbye. I go onto my phone and check my messages from all my friends.

"I'll miss you!! Have a safe flight. Text me ALWAYS!"

"See you soon, xoxo"

"Bye au! See you soon I hope!"

I smile as I read the messages. Just as I look up were parked in the airport parking lot. I put my phone in my sweater pocket and get out. I go to the trunk and grab my bags. I somehow get all of them on my hands and arms and walk as fast as I can to the doors. When I get to the gate, I immediately drop ALL my bags and rub my arms. I take out the yogurt and eat it. I go on my phone until the flight is called.