God Dammit Dean - Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

I guess I'm pretty confused too..

Is that what love does? Change you? Show your 'true colours', make you want to do anything to get 'said person' back into your life??

Love fucking sucks.

Not that I'm in love, but I'm sitting in a fucking locker room thinking way too fucking much about a girl who drives me insane,

"FUCK!"

I hate this. I hate that I hurt her. I hate that I'm putting her before me. I hate that I pushed my feelings aside and ignored all the signs. I hate that I told her to leave me alone. I hate this, I hate me.

"Dean?"

I look up to see Randy eating a sandwich in front of me. "Was that you yelling?" He asked as crumbs fell out of his mouth.

"Um, yeah."

"Mhm" he nods before sitting down next to me. "What's happening?"

"None of your business, Randy."

"You love her, don't you?"

"WHAT?" I yelled as I jumped up.

"I've been keeping up with you- or, Seth has been telling me little things every now and then" he chuckles. "I also heard everything you said to Beau a few minutes ago.. You're a real dick, ya know that?"

"Like I said Orton, none of your fucking business!"

"I was in love once-"

"Rumour has it, the last girl you went on a date with is a lesbian now."

"Shut up, Ambrose. I'm trying to help you here.."

"Did I ask for help?"

"No, but you obviously need it so sit your ass down and listen to me for fuck sake!" Randy shouted before he dropped his sandwich on to the ground. "Ah, FUCK. Look what you made me do!" Randy sighed at his sandwich on the floor.

I just stared at him.

"I dropped my fucking sandwich because of you, the least you could do is let me try and help you!.. If that makes any sense.."

I took in a deep breath before sitting down. "What.."

"Look, Dean, I was in love once. I loved this girl more than anything.." Randy said as he looked down. He took a long pause before looking back up at me. His eyes full of hurt and pain, bad memories. "She drove me crazy. Just trying to get her number was a big task. But, I-I didn't care. She was smart, funny, beautiful, and at one point, she was the only thing keeping me alive. I don't mean to sound like a cheesy ass character from some movie or whatever, but seriously dude, if I had not had met her, I don't think I would be here."

"In the wwe?" I asked.

"No" he sighed. "Alive. I did some dumb shit, let's leave it at that."

I nodded.

"When I met her, nothing else seemed important; nothing but her. She had a boyfriend at the time too, so it just made things harder for me a-and I'm not the kind of guy who goes around fucking people's relationships up but God dammit, before I even spoke to her I knew I loved her! I know it sounds cheesy and dumb and like something you would hear in a teen love story, but it's the fucking truth. I got as close as I could to her and, she just, she had me wrapped around her finger. I'm not one to let people do that to me but, fuck, she got me man.. And I was okay with it, because I just wanted to be with her."