enchanting

enchanting

[en-chan-ting]

adjective

1. charming; captivating

his smile was enchanting,

+ prince zayn

"Is there anything else we can do for you, Prince Zayn?" Miss Edgar asked me, standing in my doorway.

"Yes, of course." I sighed. "There's always something. I would be doubtlessly contented if you brought Prince Harry here."

"Your majesty, you're well aware that we cannot do that. Prince Styles has made it very clear that he does not want to see you," Miss Edgar addressed. "I'm very sorry, your highness." She curtsied, causing me to loose my temper.

"I'd rather you call me just Zayn, Miss Edgar.." I frowned. "And, you don't need to curtsy either. Only when dad is around."

"Yes sir- Zayn." Miss Edgar smiled softly at me. "I'm terribly sorry Zayn,"

"Stop saying sorry." I declared. "Thank you very much for your help today, love."

"It is my pleasure sir," And with that, Miss Edgar scurried out, leaving me alone in my room.

Prince Styles was a pain in the bum. He is clearly in love with me, but he doesn't tend to enjoy speaking of his feelings. Prince Styles plays it off. He likes to be cheeky.

"Prince Styles," I muttered just to myself. His name was beautiful.

He was beautiful.

Prince Styles was precisely enchanting, with his vivid aquamarine eyes, and his outstretched curly hair.

Before I knew it, Miss Edgar was back in the doorway, knocking.

"Prince Zayn? King Malik would like to see you in his bed chamber immediately," Miss Edgar spoke, before leaving quickly.

"Is he okay?" I rapidly became worried.

He's sick.

"King Malik is in stable condition." Miss Edgar said. "Nothing has changed your highness."

Without thought, I sped out of my room and to Dad's bed chamber.

"Zayn." Dad was in there, sat up on his bed, with Miss Crawford by his side.

"Dad," I bowed. "Miss Edgar told me you'd be here."

"I'm hosting a ball for you," Dad addressed. "It's about time you got married, and my time is almost up."

"Don't say that." I mumbled.

"Miss Crawford? Please close the door, and tell Chef Hilton to start supper?"

"Of course your majesty," Miss Crawford scurried out and closed the door behind her.

Married?

"You heard me Zayn," Dad's voice was quiet. "You're getting married."

"P-Pardon?" I choked on my words. "Married?" I questioned out loud this time.

I had never thought of that. I've only ever thought of Prince Styles.

The beautiful Prince Styles.

"To Prince Harry of course," Dad declared.

"Prince Harry?!" I gasped. "I can't do that. dad, I can't break tradition."

"I'm telling you to, Zayn. You're marrying Prince Harry. No question."

"It doesn't work that way. What about Princess Perrie? King and both Queen Edwards have been planning this with mum for ages."

"Your mother is gone." Dad spoke, ever so clearly. "King and Queen Edwards will have to find another prince for Princess Perrie."

"But I like her," Or at least I thought I did until I laid eyes on Prince Harry.

"You did," Dad sighed. "Sir Louis is waiting for you in the courtyard. He's here to discuss the ball with you."

I made my way to the door, until Dad stopped me.

"Look at him." Dad chuckled softly. "The reaction towards him was absolutely prodigious,"

I left the room, leaving the door open behind me, and I made my way to the courtyard where Sir Louis was with Caesar, our English Cocker Spaniel.

"Your grace," I spoke, loudly and Louis turned his head.

"Good day Prince Zayn," Louis stopped. "Oh, what the heck?" He ran up to me giving me a quick fist pump.

A thing of ours since we had met. "King Malik wanted me to help prepare the ball. Tomorrow we're sending out invitations to royalty all around Europe. Just so you can find your prince," Louis confirmed, patting my shoulder.

"Dad has already planned it. I'm supposedly marrying Prince Styles," I bit my lip, holding back my smile.

"Isn't that tremendous?" Louis grinned.

"Yes." I smirked at Louis. "It's positively tremendous."

"We've got to make sure his invitation goes to him first, and safely, your majesty." Louis announced, bowing down at me jokingly.

*:・゚✧ a/n: BEFORE ANYTHING, I'm still trying to figure out how to write royalty, so don't make fun of me if this is terrible. Other than that, thank you for the reaction on the description so far, I didn't think this story would actually be appreciated. Also, I just thought I'd let you know that this story will be SHORT, it'll literally be around 5 chapters, so the ball will go on for around 2-3 chapters of this story, I think..? I hope you enjoy! // alexis.