TCL | 0.0

Compton, CA
1986

Eazy

As I pulled up the trunk to my car, I grabbed my money, from my brand new speakers. See, I gotta make nobody watching, because these people in the streets of Compton are crazy. Especially, when it down to their money. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I huffed at the fact that they make dope dealers do this bullshit.

"Yo, it's E man." They began to unlock the door slowly. I started to get inpatient. "Yo, open the fucking door." I rolled my eyes. They did. People always wasting my damn time.

"Damn, what took y'all so long to answer the damn door?" I asked irritated. "Because I don't trust you niggas." Ace, the dope dealer said as he sipped his 40. I looked at him with so much disgust. To be honest, I was tired of doing this drug dealing shit, anyways.

"Aye Keisha!" Daquan, his right hand man said to this light skinned girl, who had two pigtails. "I'm right here." She said nonchalantly. He smacked his lips. "Get this dude a 40, and hurry up!" He looked at me. "Do I look thirsty to you?" I asked frowning. Keisha handed me the beer, I frowned. "Bitch, I just said I wasn't thirsty."

"Why you acting so ruthless, cuz?" Ace replied while smoking his blunt. "I want my fucking money, bro." He stood up pointing his finger in my face. "Look here lil nigga, don't come up in here disrespecting the stop." I clenched my jaw, twice. "This is a dope house you already disrespecting." He blew the weed smoke directly in my face. "Look, we short. So, you gone have to let us hold on to that." He stated pointing to the money.

All of a sudden, we heard someone whistling from there rooftop. Oh shit, that means onetime [police] have a batterie tonight. Damn, what the fuck should I do?

"Shit, it's onetime. They got a batterie, tonight." I started running towards the back to get on the rooftop. You can hear the tank coming down the street. "Put this shit up, and they better not find a motherfucking thing." Ace replied trying to put the drugs away. I had to keep on running, I'm not trying to get caught by the police, knowing I didn't do anything.

I could hear a German Shepard dog barking after as I made it towards the rooftop. "Oh shit, lord help me." I said walking towards the edge. As I began to jump, the tank bursted through the door, causing to nearly stumble. I jumped off the roof, running to my green '64 Impala. I sped off into the road, full of Compton lights, Palm trees, and women gliding through the streets. "Man, that was so close." I whispered to myself.

Now, I'm driving to Dre's house since its very late. And I don't want to hear my mom's voice. Mind you, I'm only 20 years old. It's now midnight. I see the lights flick on in the house, as I knocked on their door. It was his sister Chanell, who answered the door. She stood 4'8, long black hair, and a thick chubby frame. She rubbed her eyes to get a better visual of me. See, she's only 19 years old.

"E, what are you doing out here this late?" She asked yawning. I chuckled. "Look, I know it's late. So, can I sleep with y'all until I leave here in the morning?" I retorted as she moved away from the door. "Come on in, but don't make any noises." I walked upstairs to her room. "Here, put this on." She gave me one of Dre's shirts and a pair of boxers. "Thank you." I put them on, she gave a pillow and some blankets for me to sleep in. "This is your second time doing this. You have to stop this mess. Seriously." If only she really knew the truth.

"I know, Nell. I'm trying, but you know how Sincere is. He won't let me leave." I turned over trying to get some sleep. "I understand." She said almost going to sleep. "Hey... I just want to let you know that I love you." I started drifting off in a deep slumber. "I love you too, Eric." She replied back.

We both went to sleep, until the morning dew.

This is my first NWA story, I hope you guys enjoy. ☺️ vote and comment 💕