Chapter 24

Vixen's P.O.V

A few days after the incident, we got on a plane and we all flew home. Juliet has been staying with us, because the doctor is worried about her and the baby. Since she woke up in the hospital, she hasn't said one word to us. She knows we cancelled the rest of the tour, because we told her. But she didn't say anything. All day she stays in her room doing who knows what. We try to get her out and do stuff with us, but she is just being stubborn and won't come out.

I walked up to her door and knocked. "Juliet?" I called out. No answer. "Can I come in?" I asked the door. Again, no answer. "You trying t get her out again?" Andy asked coming up next to me. I nodded my head. Andy knocked on the door. "Juliet? Can I talk to you?" Andy called out. We heard movement then finally heard a soft reply. Andy went into her room and closed the door.

Andy's P.O.V

I walked into Juliet's bedroom and saw her laying underneath her sheets. "Are you alive in there?" I joked, but got no response. I sat down at the edge of her bed and started playing with the ends of her blankets. After a few minutes of sitting there in silence, I finally spoke. "Vixen is worried about you, you know." I told her. "I don't care." she mumbled. "You should. She's your sister. You don't want to get her upset, do you?" I asked her. "No." she mumbled softly. I sat there silent again and arranged my thoughts into words. "Why won't you come out?" I asked her. When I got no reply, I gently lifted the blankets that she was laying under. Her face looked up at me, and she had makeup running all down her face. I took the blankets off her and touched her cheek. "Please tell me." I begged softly. "Why couldn't you have let me die?" she asked quietly. "Because we care about you." I whispered.

She shook her head. "Don't. Your just gonna get yourselves into a big mess." she said, pointing to her stomach. "Juliet, we don't care. We want to help you." I said, putting my hands on her stomach. "I don't want help." she said, moving away from me. I got up from her bed and walked over to the window. "It's a beautiful day. You should go outside." I told her. She shook her head, and layed back down on her pillow. "You can't stay in here forever." I said, then walked out of her room.

Vixen's P.O.V

When Andy went into Juliet's room, I tried to listen, but I couldn't here anything. So I decided to take the opportunity to call Alex and ask why they broke up.

I dialed his number, and after a few rings, he eventually picked up. "Hello?" he asked into the phone. "Hey Alex, it's Vixen." I said. "Oh hey what's up." he asked. "I was just wondering, why did you and Juliet brake up?" I asked him. "Oh well she said that she liked another guy." he told me. "Oh okay. Well I gotta go." I said, then hung up. I didn't want to tell him about what happened because I didn't want him to worry about it.

A few minutes after I hung up, Andy walked out of Juliet's room. "Any luck?" I asked him. He shook his head. "I'm not sure." he told me. I sighed and walked into the kitchen to grab some water. I opened the fridge and I felt a pair of arms wrap round my waist. I jumped and hit my head on the inside of the fridge. "Ow." I mumbled. I turned around to face a guilty looking Andy. "Oops." he said. "Are you trying to kill me or something?" I laughed. "Duh. All guys try to kill their girlfriends at some point in their relationships." he joked, just as we heard someone walked around the corner.

We turned our heads and noticed it was Juliet. "Good morning!" I said cheerfully. "Good morning." she mumbled as she sat down at the table. "So, I guess Andy got you out, huh?" I asked her. She nodded her head. "Good. Well what do you guys want to do today?" I asked the two of them. "I don't know. Anything you want." Andy said, kissing my cheek. "Anything you want to do today?" I asked Juliet. She shook her head.

*Few months later*

In the time period we passed, me, Andy, and Juliet celebrated our birthdays. We also spent Christmas together and Thanksgiving. On New Years Eve, we all flew to Times Square and watched the ball drop, which was horrible because of all the people. And for our birthdays, we didn't do anything special. We just had everyone over the house and celebrated together. Juliet's baby should be here any day now, and it shows. She definitely gained baby weight, and a lot of it. I think she's a little bit happier knowing that everyone is here for her, but she still isn't thrilled about having a baby. Andy and I decided to go on a little trip, so we are going to Disney World in Florida.

Today is the day we leave to go on vacation. Sammi and Jinxx drove us to the airport, and we are waiting to board the plane. "Call if Juliet needs anything." I told them. "Vixen, I think we can handle it for a week." Sammi told me, just as they called our flight. "Okay okay I guess." I said as I hugged them both. "Have fun!" Sammi called out as we boarded the flight.

When Andy and I finally found our seats, we tried to relax but there were babies everywhere! They were in front and behind us, and they were both crying. I gave a look to Andy, showing how this was gonna be a long flight. He nodded his head and told me to lean my head on his shoulder. As soon as I did, I fell into a deep sleep.

*Few hours later*

When I woke up, Andy told me that the plane had just landed. We got our carry on bags and walked off the plane. We were walking through the airport, heading to go get our other bags, when we were stopped by two cops. I looked at Andy and he had a confused look on his face. "Are you Vixen Simms?" one of the cops asked me. "Yeah, why?" I asked. He ignored me and asked another question. "Are you her sidekick?" he asked Andy. "Um, I'm her boyfriend if that's what you mean." Andy said nervously. The cop nodded and whispered something to the other cop. The other cop nodded and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs. "Uh what is happening?" I asked the cops as they handcuffed the two of us. "You two are placed under arrest." the cop told me. "But why?" Andy asked. "We have a man that said you two tried killing him." the other cop told us. "What! Who?" I asked him. "He is down at the police station now lets go." he said. "What about our bags?" I asked. "We already got them now come on." he said as we walked outside. The two cops put Andy and I in the back of the cop car and drove away.

We finally got to the police station, and they brought Andy and I into a little office. We were still handcuffed, but we still held each other's hand because we were sat next to us. We waited in there alone for about ten minutes, until a different cop came in with a man behind him. I caught a glimpse of the man before he sat down and I noticed that it was Steven! "What are you doing here?" I questioned him as he sat across from Andy and I. "I filed a police report against you two." he said calmly. "What? Why?" I asked him. "Because, you two tried to kill me." he said. I looked over at Andy who was wearing the same confused expression as I was. "When did that happen?" I asked him. "Not that long ago." he said. The cop interrupted us by asking Steven a question. "How did they try to kill you?" he asked Steven. "The girl distracted me while the man burned me with his lighter." he told the cop. The cop turned to us. "Is this true?" he asked us. We both nodded our heads. "Why did you do it?" he asked us. I decided to speak up this time. "He kidnapped us!" I yelled. "I did not." Steven scoffed. "YES YOU DID! YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND MY SISTER AND THAT OTHER GUY HELPED YOU!" I screamed in his face. The cop turned to Steven again. "There is another guy?" he asked him. "There was another guy." Steven told him. "What do you mean was?" the cop asked him. "He's dead." Steven said. My mouth literally dropped open. "How?" I asked Steven. "Beats me. We found him in his room dead." he said. "But he's gonna be a father." I said. "Oh please, he wouldn't care for the kid anyway." Steven told me. I scoffed and turned back to the cop. "See? He kidnapped us. We were just defending ourselves." I told him. "Okay, I believe you. We will let you two go. But you are coming with me." the cop said to Steven. "You are free to leave now." the cop said, handing us our bags.

We got out of the police station and headed to our hotel. We were staying in Disney at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We finally checked in and made it to our room, where we instantly threw everything down and fell onto the bed, where we took a nap.

*Few hours later*

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. I turned over and noticed Andy was still asleep, so I answered my phone quickly, not wanting to wake him. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Vixen! It's time!" I heard Sammi yell into the phone. "Time for what?" I asked her. "THE BABY DUH!" she yelled at me. My eyes widened and I looked over at Andy, who was just waking up. "Okay, okay, we will be there soon." I said, then hung up. "What's happening?" Andy asked me as I picked up our suitcases. "Juliet's baby is coming!" I said. "Ugh why now! Why couldn't it have waited?" Andy asked the sky as I put his suitcase in his hand. "No time for questions, we have to get back to LA." I said, as we went down to the lobby to check out.

We finally checked out and made our way to the airport. We got a last minute flight, and we boarded right away. I asked the flight attendant when we should be arriving in LA, and she said by tonight. This is gonna be a long flight.

AN: Sorry for the long wait! I always forget to update! Whoops. But um yeah I'm thinking about ending the story soon, but don't worry, there will be at least 10 more chapters. Just thought I should warn you. Oh and sorry, but there won't be a sequel because I want to work on a new story after this one is finished!