Chapter 1

I walked off of the bus into the warm air. Surprisingly, it wasn't raining today! I didn't know where to go so I decided to watch a few bands play. I watched Blood on the Dance Floor, Pierce the Veil, Tonight Alive, and Cherri Bomb. By the time I went back to the bus, they still were not back. So, I decided to watch one more band. As I was walking to find another band to watch, someone ran into me. It was Juliet. "Vixen, what are you doing?' she asked. "Well, I was looking for another band to watch until you came and ran into me" I said, a little annoyed. "Sorry Vix, I was just looking for some water. Hey, why don't you go watch Black Veil Brides perform? I heard they are pretty good, plus, the lead singer is pretty hot." Juliet said, then ran off. "Black Veil Brides? Who is that?" I thought out loud.

I started walking around to try to find this so called band "Black Veil Brides." What a strange name. Anyways, I was just about to ask someone where I could watch them play, when I see a huge banner that says "Black Veil Brides" on it. Well, this must be it I thought.

As I got closer to the stage to hear them, I realized my sister was right. The lead singer is pretty hot. The band started playing and the singer, Andy I think it is, started singing. Wow, his voice was beautiful. As I was watching him sing, all of the sudden, I got pushed by a bunch of teenage boys. "Get this emo freak out of my way!" one of the boys yelled. I just stood there, quiet. I didn't know what to say. The boys kept pushing me while the band continued to play until I heard a voice from on the stage yell, "Hey, why don't you just back off man? Get out of here and leave her alone." Andy said. I stared at him like he was a god. "Fine, we'll leave." the boy said, but not before he pushed me once more, hard. I fell to the ground and felt dizzy. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Andy jumping off the stage and punching the guy in the face.