chapter 4

With in a couple of days I was out they let me out, but I have to go to some support group every week I start today, Michael had asked if i wanted him to go but i wanted to go alone, i didn't want to drag Michael everywhere with me.

I walked into the support group everyone was in a circle, as I walked in a person with there back to  me look very familiar to me just there back black leather jacket and blonde hair then it came to me, LUKE HEMMINGS what the fuck is he doing here.

As I look around there is no seats apart from one next to Luke, great I went and sat down next him and didn't say a word I could feel his eyes burning into my head.

"Libby?"

"Yup its me I wonder why I'm here oh yeah because of you"

"What!?"

"Yes luke you"

"How?"

"Because you chose spencer and not me luke"

"Please libby?!"

"No Luke"

"Libby please i love you"

"No you don't Luke"

"Yes I do libby"

"Right hey everybody today we have a new guest can we please welcome miss libby Hastings Luke it looks like you've already met her libby how is he"

"Oh really hes the reason I'm here"

"Oh you must be the reason he's here" what the hell is he on about?

"What do you mean?"

"Well Luke comes here and talks about the feelings he has about this girl that he bullied and she cut her self and he used to be best friends with her" why does Luke come here to talk about me.

"And how does that relate to me"

"Because you're the girl libby "

"Yeah I figured that when he told me he loved me and then pissed me of them made me cut then I nearly died then Michael left me then I went into cardiac arrest then Michael came back to me"

"Oh ok let's start with someone else shall we?"

"Zoey"

"What!?"

"Would you Like to start"

"I'm zoey I'm 18 and I tried to commit suicide"

"How are you feeling zoey"

"I'm feeling normal"

"Okay zoey you can sit now"

"Thanks"

"Luke??"

"Yeah"

"Would you like to stand?"

He then stood up

"So luke why are you here"

"You already know that"

"Luke just tell us some people forget"

"Fine I'm here because I fell in love my my ex best friend that I now bully then she nearly died because of me"

"How are you feeling luke?"

"Honestly?"

"Honestly"

"I feel terrible and feel I shouldn't be on this planet after what I did"

I then butt in

"Luke don't say that, you should be in this planet"

"Why wont you be with me and not Michael?"