"Um, okay," I said and lifted my head up to Eli's face. My eyes lingered on his body for a little before I could finally get them up to where they needed to be.

Eli shook his head at me, smiling. Actually smiling. He didn't have the usual smirk that he always wore but a general, natural, smile.

He really is gonna kill me someday with all of his perfectness.

He laughed quietly before picking up his pants from the floor and starting to get dressed.

I looked over at Nate to see that he hadn't seen this little exchange. He's been turned around doing something fortunately.

I looked over at Bianca's bed. Her and Levi were wrapped up in each other fast asleep. Obviously they weren't going anywhere for a while so I didn't say anything to them.

After the three of us had used the bathroom, brushed our teeth and all the usual morning stuff, we left to go check on my other cabin mates.

"Good morning," I whispered as we walked in.

Kelsey popped her head out from the bathroom then walked out. She didn't look as good as she usually did, but she was way better looking than yesterday.

"Hey guys," she said with a smile.

She seemed to feel better with the way she was smiling, but it was hard to tell because she always is. But I was pretty sure she was getting better.

"Hey Kelsey," Nate greeted and walked further in.

"Are you feeling better?" Eli asked.

"A little, but I'm much better than before," she confirmed.

"Where's Alessa?" I asked.

Kelsey nodded over to Alessa's bed and I noticed the figure curled up there. There wasn't even a way to see any part of her body; she was so wrapped up in the sheets.

"Do you think she's better?" Eli asked, looking at the lump on the bed, leaning against the wall.

Kelsey shrugged. "I slept through the night."

"Oh, yay, that's good," I said.

"Hey do we have Friendship Friday today?" Nate asked.

Before any of us could answer, an announcement came on.

"Students, there will be no Friendship Friday today. Shirley is feeling a little under the weather and will not be able to make it," Marcus' voice said.

Was everyone getting sick?

Eli looked at Nate and shrugged. "You wanna go check on Jaxon?" He asked.

Nate and I nodded and started walking out with Eli after Kelsey told us that she would rather stay here.

When we got into the boys cabin, however, Jaxon, just like Alessa, was fast asleep.

"Well," Nate said and jumped onto his bed. "I'm taking a nap. I didn't get any sleep because someone was disrupting me."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Suck it up," I told him.

He ignored me and pulled the blanket over his head.

After a breath of silence I turned to Eli. "So, what do you wanna do?" I asked, blowing a breath out of my mouth.

His nose scrunched up as a look of pretend contemplating came onto his face. "I think the only thing we can do is work on our piece, Lace. Have you already forgotten?"

I shoved him as we began to walk out of the cabin. "Shut up," I said. It wasn't that I had forgotten, I just had a momentary brain lapse.

We skipped going to the Center House as it was definitely full, but went to the School instead. When we got in, the door to Bailey's room was already unlocked.