Abducted • Chapter 10

Start bij het begin

"You serious?" Tak looked over at me.

"Yeah, he's missing just over 25k."

He looked back at Meek, "Alright, what you want me to do?"

"I ain't gon' do nothing yet, I just want you to keep an eye on these niggas..."

I tuned them out as I observed the warehouse. I noticed an unfamiliar face bagging drugs. I've been here long enough to the point where I've pretty much memorized all faces. I didn't realize I was staring so hard until I saw Meek snapping in my face, trying to get my attention.

"Nicki!"

I looked away, "Yeah?"

"You good? We leaving."

"Yeah, I'm good. Let's go."

I exited the warehouse and entered the car. It was silent for a few minutes of Meek's driving, before I spoke up. "You have a new guy working for you?"

"Yeah, why?" He glanced at me before looking back at the road.

"Meek," I called, seriously.

"What?" He said looking over at me as we approached a stop light.

I sighed, he's actually so dumb.

"You have a new worker and you have money missing. You don't think that's connected in some way, or do you believe it's some type of coincidence?"

He stayed silent as I watched him think. I guess the car  horn that sounded after the light turned green and he was yet to move, brought him out of his thoughts.

My eyebrows furrowed as the honking continued and he remained still.

"Meek! What the fuck are you doing?! The light's green!"

"I know."

"So, why the fuck aren't you moving?"

"Because I don't know who that nigga is tryna tell me what to do. I'll go if I want to."

I rolled my eyes, "Just go, please. I don't need you getting ticketed."

He smiled at me before finally taking off. "You cute when you have an attitude," he complimented and placed his hand on my thigh.

"Shut up," I exclaimed, "and take your hand off my thigh," I demanded, knowing damn well I didn't want him to. Ever since the first time I started engaging in sexual activities again a few months back, Meek and I have been having 'fun' with each other. We still haven't taken it that far, as far as actually having sex, but I won't deny that we've spent time pleasuring each other.

Of course, him being Meek, he ignored me. I watched his hand keep further and further up my yoga pants. "Meek, stop. Not now, you're driving."

"I don't care."

Meek

I creeped my hands inside the waist band of her pants and into her panties. "Meek, stop it right now," she damn near moaned. I laughed at her; she really sounded like she was trying to convince herself she wanted me to stop.