Chapter 2

Sorry I took so long updating I had to see if people were reading first. Thanks! This is my first story and I kinda got writers block -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beauty's POV

"Shontelle Smith , but most people call me Beauty. What's your name?" I asked him. "Royce James but my friends call me RJ." He said.

RJ's POV

My name is Royce Corey James. But, my street name is RJ. I have a twin brother who looks exactly like me except his hair and skin are lighter and his eye color is different. I seen this beautiful girl standing with her friend. The bell rung. "Well nice meeting you RJ. " Beauty said. My brother (twin) Carnell and I walked to first period. When we walked in I found out I had first period with Beauty.

Carnell's POV

I'm Carnell Raymond James. I have a twin. We're exactly the same except his eyes are blue and mine are green. He's a milk chocolate color and I'm more of a caramel color.

When we walked in class. We got all the attention and stares from the girls and mugs from the niggas. "Yo, RJ!" I called. But he had his attention stuck on the girl from earlier. ".... Yeah." he replied hesitantly. "Sit down bruh!! " I said. he went and sat down right behind Beauty.

Beauty's POV

"OMG he's in my first period." I thought to myself. But, then the bell rang.

*End of the day*

I was walking to the car with Jay then I heard somebody yell out my name. I turned around and it was RJ. Jay stopped and turned around because he was with Carnell of course.

RJ's POV

I called Beauty But she was trying to walk faster. I jogged to her and said " Why you avoiding me?" She turned around slowly and said " First, I barely know you and second, you're a thug... I can tell. " and with that she walked off.

Beauty's POV

I had to tell him like it is. I think he's cute and all but, I rather fall in love with a dog before a thug. I'm scared of that lifestyle. The guns, drugs, and hoes are not something I want to encounter. Then my galaxy rings.

"You can't keep your hands off me. Touch me right there. Rock my body, I can't keep my hands off you. Your body is my party."

I know I have a text and it's from Jay. She said she was taking a ride from Carnell. I told her that's fine and started my white Range Rover. Then there was a knock on my passenger side window.

RJ's POV

I needed a ride cause Carnell kicked me out to go somewhere with Jay. Don't get me twisted. I got a car, we just decided to drive together for our first day. So I knocked on Beauty's car window. "Yes? " she mouthed. "Lemme get a ride ma." She sighed and opened the door.

Carnell's POV

I pulled out the parking lot with Jay. We talked about ourselves and got to know each other well. I pulled up to the Mall. We got out, I grabbed her hand and we walked in.

Jay's POV

When we got in the mall. I got mugged by all these bitches. Of course they were the ones with all the colors of the rainbow in they head with 3 or 4 kids.

Next thing I know, the hoe of the Hood; Kisha bumped me and said some slick shit. I didn't sweat her cause she was looking for attention.

We went in every store and came out with tons of bags. We were getting in the car until I heard gunshots. I got down in the car. But, Carnell was nowhere in sight. Where the hell is he!

RJ's POV

We were in the car and Beauty turned on the radio. She heard what was playing and I think it was her favorite song cause she put it on blast.

"Let's do this dirty laundry, this laundry...
Let's do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry...

When you're soaked in tears for years it never airs out. When you make pain look this good it never wears out.... "

I started smiling. "What you smiling at boy!?" she asked. "Nothing, you can sing though."

Beauty's POV

I forgot he was in the car when my song came on. He said I can sing so I used my manners and said thank you.

We pulled up to his house and when I stopped the car I just stared. My mouth must have been open cause he pushed my chin up and said "Stop drooling ma!" I felt embarrassed. "You wanna come in?" he said. Of course I said yes. We got in and it was really pretty. The carpet was black, with a red couch and white accents. I ran up the stairs. You know, just to look.

RJ's POV

"Well, JUST MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME MA! " She ran and I could've sworn she jumped off the top step. "Oh, sorry. " she said. "No need Beauty. " She looked up at me. Her eyes were so pretty, I never really noticed. But, I leaned in and kissed her... at first she didn't kiss back. When she did, her lips were soft and sweet. When she pulled away, she checked her phone and had a worried look on her face. She grabbed her keys and pulled me out the door. I wonder what was wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•What happened to Carnell and Jay

•What do you think about Beauty and RJ?

If you have any ideas to help me out. please comment or inbox me.