One of the boy gets you pregnant PT. 2

One of the boys gets you pregnant. PT 2

Harry (Age18)

Y/N pov

So here we are now in the living area sitting down. Harry still hasn't talked yet. "Harry please say something." I said. "Who did this to you?" Harry asked with hint of anger in his voice. I just sat there looking at her. "Answer me damn it!" Harry yelled. Making my jump at the boom of his voice the boys just sat there quite it too because they know who's child I'm carrying in my stomach. I just looked at the boys. "Guys do you know who the father is?" Harry asked. The boys just nod. "Who is it?" Harry asked. We all looked at Liam. Liam just sat there look at Harry. "When did this happen?" Harry asked. "Two months ago at a club.'' I said. " So two months you have been
pregnant. " Harry said. "And Liam you did this to her." Harry said looking at Liam. "Yes I did." Liam said. "Ok Liam your dead meat." "Run Liam." Lou and Niall said. Harry yelled about to jump on Liam on the sofa,but Liam got up and ran fast.

Harry pov

So Liam got my sister pregnant. Ok that's nice to know. "Your so dead Payne!" I yelled running after him. "I'm sorry ok." Liam said still running around the house. I was starting to get tired. "I quite Liam." I yelled walking back into the living area and sitting beside Y/n. So your two months pregnant?" I asked. "Yeah." Y/N said quietly. "I'm happy for you just next time just wait ok." I said. "Hey look at the bright side if y/N have a boy we could teach him everything and he could start a new group with our kids " Niall said with a big smile. "Yeah and I can teach him how to play football." Louis said smiling to himself. "Yeah and I can teach him to get all the girls with the charms." I said with a bigger smile on my face. "I can  teach him everything." Liam said walking back down the stairs. "How do we even know if the baby is a boy or a girl." Y/N said with her and on her stomach. "Well we want it to be a boy." I said. "I and want it to be a girl." Y/n said. "Well lets make a bet if you have a boy you have to give each of us thirty bucks and you have to give him one of of all our names." I said. "So if its a boy you will have to name it Harry James Tommo Payne." Louis said. "And if it a girl I pick the name and each of you have to give me fifthy bucks." Y/n said. "Deal?" Y/N asked sticking out her hand. "Deal." We said in unison shaking y/N's hand.

I'll make a sequal to this I just need ten votes.