Mia Tyler

Daughter of lead singer and is the younger half-sister of , as they both have different mothers. Her mother is . Mia has 2 other siblings who are again from a different mother but same father. They are & . is the mother of those 2 children..." Mia began cutting herself in her mid-teens, first with a makeup compact, then with knives and razors. She said in a September 2008 People article, "It's about finding a friend. I could always rely on cocaine and the same thing goes for cutting....You want to find that first initial high. You're in love with your addictions, and they can't say no to you. So you have to find out how to say no to them." In a September 5, 2008 blog post on her Myspace she said, "It is a drug in its own right. I always say I am a recovering addict... I fight it on a daily basis. I'm not hurting like I used to when I was cutting all the time. But it never goes away. Cutting was my best friend when I felt alone. I never had to answer to it... It made me feel good when I couldn't make myself better."

She also began to use drugs, starting with marijuana, then moving to ecstasy and acid. In 1998 her father sent her to rehab after she called him whilst on drugs. After rehab she began to work as a pluz-size models and became a success.

She said in the same 2008 People article, "I still think about cutting. I was in a dark place, but I'm on the other side of the looking glass now. I feel like a kid again."