Chapter 7

It took another 10 minutes before I was able to get all of the kids put of the tree. Right away Carter grabbed Ashley, and Seth grabbed Emma. It's cute because Seth is younger then Emma but is protecting her.

I thought it would be to much at once but Aiden was excited and wanted to know all about them. He told everyone to go away and that they could only come back on his command. A few looked like they wanted to disagree, but one look from Aiden and they were running back to there pack house.

I look over at Aiden and see him sitting in the grass and playing with Ashley and Emma, while the boys play over in the dirt.

It reminds me of my face. I haven't seen it since the day it happened, but I think it dissappeared, like it was only meant to be seen by the moon goddess and myself. I hope it doesn't make anything more difficult, my life is already a mess as it is.

My head snaps up as I hear mommy being yelled from in front of me. I look down and see Logan and Alex sitting in front of me. I smile at them and they both crawl in my lap. I smile even brighter and start combing my hair through there hair. They both lean into my touch recognizing me as there mother.

I look towards Aiden to see him in the same situation but with Emma and Ashley. I can already tell they are going to be daddy's girls. Alex and Logan are mommy's boys. I can't tell with Carter and Seth though. They might choose soon but I think they are just being careful. They are the oldest and remember more about there past family and it might be harder for them to decide.

I can feel a powerful gaze on me. As I look up I see Aiden staring at me while he still brushes the girls hair. He must be thinking the same as me because we both stand up and walk towards each other with the bundles in our arms. I realize that both Emma and Ashley have fallen asleep, I look down to see that Logan and Alex have too. It makes my smile brighter and I see something bloom in Aiden's eye.

Aiden stops before me and gives me a kiss on my cheek. I blush not used to the attention he is giving me. He just smirks at my blush like he is amused by it. I roll my eyes and turn around to call Carter and Seth.

"Carter, Seth were leaving now, it's time to go". There heads peak over a bush and they walk our way. I smile when I see the first all over them. Some of it is from sleeping on the ground but ost of it is from playing. There to cute for me to be mad at them though, so they got lucky. And just because these past couple of days have made me happier then I have been for my whole life.

On the way back to the pack Aiden informed them we were on his way back. I couldn't hear because auden has to mate with me first before I can become a part of the pack.

I can feel Aiden's wolf swell with joy, but also be jumpy with questions he wants answered. I know for a fact once the kids are asleep and we have some alone time there is going to be alot of questions thrown at me. Hopefully most of them I won't have to lie about to him.

I feel like I should wait to tell Aiden about me being part werewolf and part werecat, well actually two part werecat, but that doesn't matter, it's not that I don't trust him it's just that I don't know this pack and what they are like. I don't know, they could be like my pack and absolutely hate me, or they could love me and accept me as there luna, and my kids the future alphas. I know that Carter isn't Aiden's blood, but the moon goddess made it so they had a special connection. So they are mates made by the moon goddess. Nobody can take that away from them, any of them. They will live each other for ever, and I'm not gonna let this secret of mine ruin it.

Just because I'm are freak vampire with a wolf, a jaguar, a lion and a leopard. Nobody is gonna want to be around me once they figure out how much of a freak I am. And that tattoo, what if it comes back and somebody sees it, they might think I'm a weirdo who has a thing for face art, when in reality I don't. It's the moon goddess who put it there so obviously it means something. But that doesn't mean I'm going to let anybody see it.

So I have decided, i will be the Luna of a werewolf pack. But from now on I'm not a werewolf, or a werelion, or a werejaguar, or a wereleppard. I'm a vampire, a vampire that drinks blood but also has to eat human food, so this might be harder then I thoufht.