• fourteen

wonwoo: seulgi did you move?

wonwoo: someone new moved to your house.

wonwoo: you haven't been replying my messages since a month ago.

wonwoo: i miss you.

wonwoo: did you perhaps change your phone number?

(sent)

-

"miss kang, how are you feeling today?"

"i felt better than before but i still can't get too close to people i am not familiar with, i will flinch whenever i do." seulgi frankly tell her doctor she consults to; a psychiatrist, opposite her. the doctor nod while writing down reports of her condition.

"you are improving rapidly compared to other patients so no worries." the doctor give an encouraging smile to her. 

after about a few minutes of talking, seulgi bid goodbye to the doctor and step out from the hospital. her phone suddenly rings and after seeing the called id, she answered immediately.

"where are you babe?"

seulgi stiffed a laugh to herself when she hears what he is calling her. "i just came out from the hospital and you need to stop calling me that."

"why? you are my girlfriend!"

"whatever."

"i will arrive in five so stay there ok? i don't want to lose you."

"how can you lose me in such a short time?"

"well, maybe someone would kidnap my beautiful girlfriend!"

"god, stop being cheesy jisoo."

"ok ok, gotta go! see you later!"

an; yes the bartender is jisoo all along! /throws confetti/ and sorry if i rushed a bit, i am planning to end this story until about twenty (the song though) or thirty chapters. so yeah, its going to end soon. thank you for all the votes, comments and support guys! this book is having about 2.6 k reads, 507 votes, 1k+ comments and ranking #73 in short stories! the gratitude to you all is indescribable.. i love you all!!