• epilogue

seulgi: i thought a lot about us after our last conversation and after i read all our messages. we are so foolish wonwoo, we are. obviously, love stray away from us yet we still stubbornly go along as the title 'couple'; how selfish and shameless we are ㅋㅋㅋ why do us humans create unnecessary pain among ourselves? blinded by love? maybe; its still a mystery for us all somehow. you must be thinking why the hell am i writing this to you? well, after thinking a lot, i decided to let go of you jeon wonwoo. the sparks of love that happened when we first met just wasn't there anymore; instead, it replaced with pain and agony. we should stop this wonwoo, or at least i am. the time you see this message, i am somewhere beautiful, and somewhere i can breathe without pain. thank you wonwoo, for everything.

seulgi: and i never once regretted falling in love with you.

(sent)

-

after reading the text, wonwoo off his phone and put it on the bedside table. he honestly feels nothing, at all; not even a single pity for seulgi. you can say he is cruel and all but don't people change? giving a quick glance at the fast asleep yerin beside him, he stand up quietly and walk out of their shared apartment. 

music hit wonwoo as soon as he opens up the door that leads to the pub that he usually goes to. he just really need some drink and girls to calm down his nerves. finally for so long, he got rid of seulgi and he really feels relieve and happy.

sitting down at the pub's island, wonwoo was immediately surrounded by girls and served with alcohol since he is known as the regular of the pub. and after downing down his third shot of strong alcohol, wonwoo continue to talk happily with the girls that are surrounding him. 

"one vodka please." wonwoo's eyes shot up at the familiar voice that ring his eyes despite the noisy environment. wonwoo suddenly feel a trembling feeling overtaking his body. seulgi is standing beside him, with a overly confident look and it bothers him, a lot.

"seulgi?" wonwoo open his mouth and whisper. the girl beside wonwoo and smile, sticking out her hand ready for a handshake.

"hi, my name is kang seulgi."

an; that is a wrap! i hope you all enjoyed the epilogue! okay- maybe this isn't the epilogue you all want but sorry to say, this is how it ended heh. first of all, i am sorry i made some of you (most of you) cry; yes i am cruel ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. secondly, this book is ranking #26 in short stories! even if i really hope that it will reach #1 but i am really satisfied already so its alright :') anyways, have a great day everyone!