Chapter #7

WARING THIS IS A REALLY FUCKED UP SMUTTY CHAPTER! THIS IS LEMON TO THE SECOND POWER! IF YOU DON'T LIKE KINKY BUTT-FUCKING THEN DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER! I REPEAT IF YOU DO LIKE BUTT-FUCKING THAT'S REALLY KINKY AND FUCKED UP DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER! But for the fucked up people like yours truly... Have fun...

~~~~~~~~

Arthur woke up not on a hard cold floor but on a soft silky bed. He tried to open his eyes but failed because all he could see was nothing. He only saw darkness. A blindfold covering his eyes. He tried to move so he can untie it but found out for himself that his hand were tied up with a tight ribbon to the bed post. What the hell?! Arthur yelled in his mind.

Arthur was moving around aggressively until the Frenchman came into the room. Somethings was placed on table next to the bed England was trapped on. England had no idea what France has put next to him. After all, he can't see, but by the sound it made he predicted it was a bottle of something. England gulped in fear and he could feel the cold stare from the long haired male along with a twisted smirk. Arthur could feel his stomach turn in circles.

Francis sat on the smaller's males chest lightly, trying not to hurt him in a bad way. "Hello, Arthur." France cooed in England's ear that caused him to shiver. France giggled to this.

"G-Get away from me, Francis..." England's face was bright red and he was trying not to be submissive. He has to admit he kinda likes this a little.

"Don't be scared amour. I won't hurt you.... That bad" And with that the shade on Arthur's cheeks began to brighten more.

"Don't. You fucking dare. Touch me." The Brit tried to move away even though he well knew he was tied to the bed.

"Why even try to move when you know you're bounded here?" God damn it! The Brit thought I need to get free!

"Oh Arthur, I know you to well" The Frenchman loved to see him like this. Scared of what's happening and squirming under him. France started to gently kiss his neck.

"Mmmnph~" Arthur made a weird high pitched groans in his throat biting his lip. Francis giggled at this sight and bite him lightly and searched for his sweet spot that'll make him moan. Suddenly, France kissed the spot at the crook of his neck on his right side and England moaned softly. The taller one smirked and bit it harder and Arthur moaned a little bit louder.

"Arthur, your skin taste so sweet and it's so soft~" France cooed into the Bit's ear. The Brit squired under his touch and moaned a little bit when France started to suck on his neck.

"F-France.."

"Hmm?" He stopped sucking his neck when he saw a red mark on his neck. "I hope you know that what I am about to do will make you beg for more...." He whispered on his neck causing Arthur to shiver.

"I swear to god Francis when you let me go I'm going to kill you..."

"If I let you go... That's an if... I love you to much to let you go..." He kept toying with the Brit even though he already in the palm of his hand in pleasure. Even though France knows that Britain is in his control at the moment, he still can't help but to tease him. It has been his natural instinct after holding back his feeling for so long and messing with him in world meetings.

France was so lost in thought he forgot what he was doing even though his body knew what to do, he was just lost, just thinking about Arthur. While on the other hand Arthur was thinking about way to get out of here. Sure, Arthur wanted to get out of this situation, but he just couldn't help but like being tied up, he kinda likes this stuff. All the S&M things. In fact, he loved this stuff, whips, chains, tied up and being totally helpless. If he liked this then why did he hated being chased after by France? He started to think to himself about that question.