Chapter #1

England was in his study working on some paper work. He was in a plain white button up shirt and some jeans. Not very professional of him, but today was a laundry day for him. He was almost done with his work until he say a strange note on his door saying 

   'Hello my sweetest. I love you so very much. You don't know it but I do. So very much. We'll be together soon. Soon my love. Soon... I will be here shortly at 10:30. Tell anyone and I'll kill flying mint bunny'

   There were three things Arthur was thinking. 1.) How the bloody hell did the note get in his study? 2.) Who the hell is this guy? And 3.) Why does he want me?

   It was now 8:00 at night. The Brit is finding every weapon her can find. All he had was a gun, knifes, and his spell book. Well, I'm fucked. He thought to himself. As soon he was about to go to the bedroom and looks for his wand. He's bluffing. That liar. He thought to himself.

   Arthur called the police. He told them what was going on. They did not believe a word he said. Instead they told him to get some sleep. After they said that they hanged up and the Englishman called the officer a wanker though the dial tone. He hanged up and saw a flying mint bunny, covered in blood, lifeless.

   This just caused the Brit to cry, not because flying mint bunny was gone, it's because no sort of magic could bring him back. England would not let Flying mint bunny die in vein. He will not let his best friend die for no cause. The Brit will get revenge. He thought of a plan. A brilliant plan. A bulletproof plan.

   Okay Arthur Kirkland. You can do this. For Mint Bunny. You will kill the bastard who killed mint bunny.  So there are two doors. Back and front. It's obvious that the stalker will go the back way. I can climb out the bedroom window. I can jump out run to France's. Although France probably won't help me. I got it! Canada! I can run to Canada! He's always nice to me! Well, he's nice to everyone. Such a nice country. Why did I get stuck with the hamburger eating wanker? The stalker might go though the front door. His thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing. Arthur picked it up with hesitation "H-Hello? England?" England sighed in relief

"Oh hey Canada. What's up?"

"Nothing I was wondering... When is the next world meeting? And have you seen papa?"

"I think the next one is 3 weeks from now. And about Francis I have no idea?"

" Oh okay-eh. So are you okay? You sound scared."

"No I'm fine. It's just. Nothing."

'Oh really what' wro-" The Canadian got cut off. Someone kicked down his door. There was a large gun shot bang in the phone.

"Don't worry my dearest. I'll be there soon~ I got that little Canadian away." The accent sounded familiar to the Brit but he didn't know who it was just yet.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" The small Englishman yelled into the phone

"Soon mon ange~" Oh god it's HIM! England thought "And I'll have teach you a lesson on obeying me"

"DAMN IT FRANCIS!!" It was to late. The clock said it was now 9:00. And the Frenchman hung up the phone.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. OH SHIT!" The Great Britain was freaking out. There was only 1 and a half hours until France gets him. Oh shit I need to hide. NOW FUCK THE PLAN! He thought. So he looked for a place to hide in his big house. 

   He decided to hide in his pantry. It was a weird move but he highly doubted that Francis would check in a cabinet. He looked at his watch and time flied by so fast. It was now 9:30. Oh fuck only an hour to pass in here...