Chapter 4

Sam was laying down in her bed and she was thinking about what she had just found then She started to get tired and then even more tired to the point that shoe couldn't stand up. She fought the urge to go to sleep and she stayed awake and she saw what she had read about a black hole of time. When you go through it you repeat the last 24 hours and it was closer to earth than ever. Sam wondered where it came from and how it was doing this. Then she fell asleep without even trying to fight the urge.

When Sam woke up she looked at her clock and something was wrong. The thing that was wrong was that her clock was different, last night it was white but now it was black with white stripes. She went to tell Jake and he said that she had gotten a new one the last night to go with her walls. Sam asked what he meant and be said that he had painted the walls with her a week ago. She looked in her room and sure enough there were the walls that she had apparently painted.

Sam wondered why she would want her walls black and white. She had considered that once but she liked the light blue much, much more than stripes. She didn't like any striped on anything none of her clothes had stripes! She went into her garage and she saw buckets and buckets of black and white paint. Then she realized that the garage was black and white striped too. She decided that she wanted more answers or would it be less?