Chapter 3- Close

I was laid down on the floor of a car while Lewis got supplies from a store. I couldn't escape no matter how hard I tried. I manages to find a piece of paper and pencil I wrote help and slipped it outside through a crack. Tears streamed down my face. He came back with a plastic bag and a brown paper bag. He forced me to drink alcohol. No matter how much I fought back, I ended up drinking it.

I gaged. I've never drank a sip of alcohol in my whole life. It tasted horrible, may I add. "Oh that's right. That was your first time drinking it" He said and laughed. He made me lay back on the ground and drove off. It's like I could still feel the cigarettes burning my skin, being whipped with his belt. Him raping me. I hope they can find me in time. I'm not sure if he's gonna keep me alive this time.

Nick's Pov:

We declared Lily's apartment as a crime scene. Barba came down even. Barba saw Lily as a little sister, as well as the others. "I found seimin" A woman yelled which made my heart stop. How could he rape her again? I walked over to the woman. "Are you sure?" I questioned. She glared at me. I walked away, knowing this woman was mad.

I saw Munch. He looked stressed. "In gonna find the bastard and I'm gonna...." He started. "Munch, Lily will be fine. You can't kill him" Amanda told him, cutting him off. "I was gonna say chop off his balls" Munch mumbled. Fin walked in. "We got a tip. Lewis was last seen at a hardware store in Manhattan last night. A piece of paper was found where Lewis car was parked in Lily's hand writing" Fin announced. "She's leaving us a trail" Elliot thought out loud.

Lily's Pov:

I woke up in a cabin-like house. I looked out the only window in the room, to see nothing but trees. My feet and hands were tied to the bed. I tried to get free, but it was no use. I started making as much noise as possible. Lewis walked in smirking. "Nobody can hear you. We are out in the middle of no where" He said laughing. I frowned. He got on top of me and started kissing my neck. I kept on moving around to try to punch him.

He laughed. I knew I was naked. I could see the lust in his eyes. "What makes me happy, is in the only man who has ever had sex with you" He mumbled and then did it again. He rapped me, beat me, and left, saying he was gonna get more food for himself. All I could do was stare at the sealing, hoping someone could recuse me.