#5: START OF HAVING PROBLEMS.

Start from the beginning

Now that I had seen her. I almost remember the quotation 'speak of the devil, the devil would come'. But right now I think I'm seeing an angry devil.

"Umm what are you doing here?" our teacher asked them having a cold sweat. Who wouldn't fear them if one of them have her killing intent leaking like a water.

"Excuse us, but we need to get Kyle out of here." Rei said in a very cold voice that made all of them to shudder. And the usual it doesn't have any effect on me but Joshua it have.

Oh goody, what did he do now?

"could you please give me a good reason?" He tried asking her but just one glare from Rei and he let me out of the room with Rei and Joshua. I could sense my sibling's gaze towards me but I ignored them as I always do.

We all went to the rooftop and without even talking I suddenly hugged Rei making her killing intent to vanish and her to calm down.

"are you calmed down?" I asked at her. I saw Joshua smiling like an idiot, thinking something inappropriate right now.

"thanks." she just answered before getting out of the embraced.

"it's good to know that you're calmed down, Sapphy." Joshua said and right now Rei's aura was getting darker every minute.

"calm down, Rei." I said before plopping and laying down. She lay down beside me and just watch the clouds.

"what's your problem?" I asked her.

"Joshua's flirting in a disgusting way." she answered disgusted making Joshua to laughed at her.

“not my fault. Besides it was the first time I see another beautiful girl.” Joshua said winking at Rei.

“oh shut up. I thought you would prefer to have your mate rather than some girls.” She said back irritated by now.

“hey I love my mate but that doesn’t mean I cannot flirt with the other girls. Besides my mate is still missing.” He said trying to get cheerful but failed at all.

“what do you mean!?” we asked at the same time.

“It’s in my memories. My mate was missing when I tried to see her.” Joshua said while staring at the clouds.

“what did her parents said?” I asked curious.

“they were not her parents. They were just foster parents. They were very sorry that they couldn’t protect her while I’m gone.” He answered.

“but who would do that to her?” I asked

“I don’t know but one thing’s for sure. There’s someone that wants us to be dead or for us to suffer.”

“maybe something happened in our past before we were lock up in the castle.  They are hiding something very important to us.” Rei said 

“ then the books we receive could also have connection.” I guessed.

“maybe but we really don’t know yet.” Rei said.

As soon as Rei said that the bell rang for our last subject the other students are going home since it’s just the Royals, Maddy, Pau, and some people would be there. You know what sucks? The thing that you need to attend that fucking subject, while the other students could go home or go wherever they want.

“hey guys, you could go on I’ll just go to the comfort room.” Rei suddenly said.

“you better not cut this class alone.” I said a little threatening.

“oh don’t worry guys I will never leave you to suffer alone.” She said smiling before going to the comfort room.

“getting a little mushy there eh?” Joshua tried to tease while we walk towards the room. We saw the others walking towards the room but I ignored them all. Instead I punched Joshua in the arm with full force knowing that it will be leaving a bruise.