#5: START OF HAVING PROBLEMS.

ابدأ من البداية

 I immediately calmed down but not my atmosphere. I let it to my Killing Intent. I intend to make them scared until they know their lesson. The nerds weren't affected by it since they were bullied and had done something good. It was just go unnoticed by everyone. I hate people with cruel heart.

"Are you all aware of the reason why the Royals exist?" I suddenly asked out of the blue.

"They exist to lead us." Julian answered shyly.

"what kind of leading?" I asked him. He was thinking about it but then shrugged not knowing the answer.

"we exist to lead the soldiers and protect everyone." a voice suddenly answered out of the room. And that voice is one of my lovable bestfriends. Joshua.

"what are you talking about Prince Joshua?" a girl asked. She's beside Julian by the way and a fire type.

"please state your name first." Joshua gentlemanly. Gentleman your face.

"hehe sorry for that. I'm Kate." The girl said embarassed.

"oh what a beautiful name." Josh said in a flirty way. I made my killing intent focused on Joshua but he just wink at me. So I doubled the force of killing intent but he just stood there like there's nothing wrong. "I'm talking about our true purpose in life. But that doesn't mean you could treat us like some kind of trash. I could read your thoughts little Frank." He continued.

"why cannot we?" Frank asked cooly. What if I buried him alive. What would happen?

"Because you could be punished and we could also not protect you or your family. Oh and did I mentioned that your Princess is planning to bury you alive." Joshua said teasingly making Frank drain out of blood. Aww. Such a little scaredy cat.

As soon as I thought that Joshua face me and was asking if I'll be going with him.

I nodded before going out and hiding my identity again. But before we could truly get out of the room. I made them promise to not let anyone know my identity. As expected I need to use my own authority to made them hide my identity. No one could disobey me with my full force authority and anger on.

KYLE'S P.O.V.

What the hell happened to the students in here? Where the hell's the respect that this school was proud of? All I could see right now is a bunch of Jerks and Bitches.

"Hey bro." I called to my brother.

"huh?" he asked.

"I want informations about what happen to this fucking school alright? What the other Royal blooded people do in here and it's status." I ordered my brother.

"Dude relax. I could get the informations just relax."

"how could I be relax bro? This was never intended to be like this. I don't even know if this school is ours. I thought the rules here would always be on the right."

"I know bro, even I was surprised to see such a school."

"oh and see the ranking of the schools."

"aye aye."

"Big bro, relax in your seat." my little sister suddenly popped in my mind. I think she saw me twitching in my seat.

"Sis I need to get out of here." I said to her. Trying to calm down myself but I failed miserably. I really think I need Rei right now.

"but why?" she asked confused.

"because if I don't something bad might happen."

As soon as I said that the door opened revealing my bestfriends. Oh I love this guys. Okay I sound gay! I'm not gay alright? It just that they calm me down specially Rei. That pretty little girl.