Little Boys (Ch. 1)

(A/N: I've always liked the stories when it portrays the Beatles as kids or babies so I've decided to make my own addition!

This chapter includes just John and Paul)

"Johnny?" Julia called out as she dig into her purse for her keys.
"John! C'mere please!"

The 6 year old boy bounced into the kitchen from the living room in his black shorts and gray T-shirt, wearing a small ascot hat with his auburn hair brushed neatly and poking out near his ears.

The woman smoothed her white dress and kneeled down to eye level with the toddler. "John, I'll be gone a few hours so your aunt Mimi will be here, alright?" She spoke sweetly.

"No! Mum, I don't like 'er!" He pouted and crossed his arms, puffing out his chest.

"Johnny don't say that! Your auntie loves you!" Julia gasped, trying to convince the younger boy.

"Hm!"

"Oh, but auntie will be bringing someone!" Julia was suddenly reminded.

"Who?" John asked curiously and squinted.

"A little boy, maybe you can befriend him?" She asked hopefully.

"I don't wanna!"

"Oh please Johnny, he's a nice boy! And if you be nice, I will promise to buy you a new toy?"

John thought for a bit.

"Fine, mum"

"Oh good! Please be a good boy and play nice" Julia pinched his cheeks and kissed his forehead. She walked over to the phone and dialed.

"Hello, Mimi?" John listened while he quietly dragged a chair to a cabinet, standing on it and reaching for some cookies.

"Yes. And you will be bringing Mary's boy? Alright...That'll do John some good I hope. What time? Okay good, hurry then. I'll have to leave in a bit. Thank you very much, Mimi!" Julia hung up the phone and hurried to the living room, coming back with a pair of black heels and sliding them on.

"Oh John you cudda asked..." Julia sighed when she saw the small mess of crumbs on the floor and the chair.

"Mum, why the boy comin'?" John asked.

"Oh, Mimi was asked to take care of him for a bit." Julia kneeled again to button and tuck in John's shirt, making him look a bit more presentable.

"Why?"

"His mummy and daddy are working. Okay Johnny, he's a year younger than you, alright? So please be nice" Julia begged again.

"Maybe." John stated.

"No John, please play nice or no toy, remember?"

"Okay"

"Good boy! I love you Johnny" She hugged him.

"Love you too, mum"

"Why don't you bring down some of your toys?"

"I don't wanna share!"