3- Where are you, I'm waiting for you in my truck. Still talking to the guys. (10:37pm)

4- Exy, it's 11 already, everyone is already at my house. Should I meet you there? (11:03)

5- Your lights are off, I knocked, no one answered. Are you ok? (11:18)

6- I can't believe you missed my game, you told me you wouldn't miss it. What happened? Thought you wanted to talk.(12:56am)

7- This whole not answering thing is getting annoying. (1:34am)

8- Fine. Whatever. I get it. Over it, I'm Tim Fucken Riggins baby. (2:55am)

The one voice mail was from Tim and it was left at 2:56am.

"Leave your name and nuuuumba I'll get back to youuu ha' whatever. I can't even believe I've texted this much. This is how you make me. Ugggh, made me. I was fucken falling in love with chuuu and youu don't show up to one of the most important games I've had. Is this what you wanted to talk about? What, I wasn't enough? I was changing for you. All for you, and you gave no fucks. Well soccer girl, It's ok I'm done. I'm gonna continue doing me. And the me right now is hungry for something that's coming my way. (Music was playing in the back ground along with voices talking, then a girls voice says 'come on then Tim'.) And the voicemail cuts off."

Exy watches the phone screen go black.

"What?" She stands rubbing her face.

She dials his phone but it goes straight to voicemail.

She heads back out to the living room where now both of the twins are awake.

"Hey guys, wanna go for a walk with me?"

"Yeah!!" The boy's shout .

She puts their sweaters on and grabs the keys before heading out towards Tim's house with a boy on each of her hands.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Tim?"

Nothing.

She knocks one more time before turning the doorknob. Open. She walks through the door with the boys.

"Messy." Cameron says at the sight of all the beer bottles on the floor.

"Yeah, really messy." Exy says then she hears a noise coming from Tim's room.

Can you guys wait here really quick? I need to talk to my friend really fast.Ok?.

Both boys shake their head.

Exy walks towards Tim's room, whose door is open.

"Tim?" she says walking through the door.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I thought you were Tim." Exy says to a girl who is half naked on his bed.

"She looks up and smiles at her.

"He's in the bathroom love." She says.

That's when Tim walks out of his bathroom in only boxers saying....

"Who are you talking to....." he stops dead in his tracks when he sees Exy in his doorway.

She looks at him then at what he's wearing and back at the girl on his bed, who she remembers distantly from school.

"Exy." Tim says stepping towards her.

"Umm, I'm sorry. The door was open. I'll go."

"Bye." The girl says.

Exy turns around. But Tim grabs her hand.

"Don't like what you see? I told you, I was done. I needed you and you never even showed up."

"So you decide to sleep with a girl?"

"We weren't even a couple."

"OK." Exy takes a step back.

"I wasn't getting it from you, had to find someone else to get it from."

"Glad you found it."

"Sure did sweet heart."

Exy walks out to the hallway and into the living room where the twins wait.

"Hey Tim." Liam says when he spots him behind Exy.

"Oh, hey buddies what's up?"

"Nothing, just taking a walk with our Aunt Exy. We just woke up from a nap."

"Yeah?" Tim asks

"Let's go guys." Exy says walking towards the door.

"Yeah, we were at the doctors all night. Our sister was sick."

"Sick?" Tim stands up straight.

"Doctors had to open her up to fix her insides my daddy said. He prayed a lot." Camera adds.

"We all did." Liam finishes.

"Exy... I.."

Tim walks towards her.

Exy pulls the twins out the door.

"Wait." Tim says reaching the door and putting his hand over hers on the door knob.

"She's waiting for you." Exy says pulling away and walking back to her home with the boys.