"Liam, tell me what to do?" Zayn begged. The hurt in his heart was overwhelming him. "How can I let him know that I'm not a monster like his ex-boyfriend? I just love him so much. My world revolves around him."

Liam paused, finding the right words to say. He can't just say anything that popped out of his head. He's not Louis, who blurted everything out. And not like Harry to use joke or humor to get out of a situation like this.

"Just give Niall time. He needs to heal and time would give him that. For the meantime, be his friend. Let him know that you're going to be on his side day in and day out. That way, Niall would realize that you're his Prince Charming."

Zayn nodded as the words were making sense in his head. He knew that Liam was making a good point. Although he wanted for him and Niall to be in a relationship, but if he rushed it then it would turn out into a disaster. For now, he needed to show to Niall that although Zayn looked like Niall's ex-boyfriend doesn't mean their personalities were identical as well.

"Thanks, man," Zayn smiled, feeling the tightness of his chest was loosening up. He was delighted that he had a friend like Liam on his side-the sensible and rational aspect of the group. He doesn't know how Liam got these words of wisdom, if he didn't know Liam, Zayn would assume that Liam was an old man trapped in a young man's body.
*****
If getting stuck in the traffic wasn't bad enough so was fetching different packaged food in different stores was more awful, at least to Niall. As his day job let him be a slave for almost three years now, he just wished that his workload was a bit lighter, but he can't just stop now. He had a family back home who was depending on him.

As he was rushing to get into the building, he almost tripped on a rock on the ground. The food on his hands lifted in the air, but it was a good thing that he had a good reflex to catch all of it before it smashed into the ground.

"You alright, Niall?" One of the guards in the recording studio asked Niall, looking worried for the blonde who was flustered.

"I'm good, thanks," He smiled back at the guard. Niall nodded at the guard before sprinting inside of the building. He knew that Harry would throw a fit if his food got colder even by a degree. Niall shook his head in humor as he visualized Harry rolling into the ground and throwing tantrums. But the smile on his face disappeared as soon as he saw a familiar figure sitting in the lobby. It was Perrie Edwards, who was glaring back at him.

"Hello, Niall," Perrie smiled with a hint of disgust. She eyed the blonde from head to toe as if he was a homeless person.

"Hello to you too," Niall greeted back. At the back of his mind, he hoped that Perrie wouldn't do anything to ruin his mood, but that's wishful thinking. Of course, he knew that Zayn's girlfriend would terrorize him.

"I've heard what you did to Zayn and I'd like to thank you," Niall heard Perrie, and that left him gobsmacked. He knew that Perrie was not the one who would utter those words and was not capable of any gratitude. Niall caught himself blushing because it was the first time that Perrie said unusual words. But it was cut short when the next words left her mouth.

"I'd really appreciate if you leave my boyfriend alone. I don't want him catching your gay virus."

Niall had to step back as the words hit him like a freight train. He knew that Perrie was an awful person not this kind of malice. Niall had to breathe hard, expelling the negative energy out of him.

"You do know that being gay is not contagious," Niall spoke, not wanting to sound offended but deep inside he was severely wounded.

"Well, I'd rather not take any chances," Perrie answered. "Just so you know I know you desire my hot boyfriend so please stop being so desperate. It's so pathetic," She chortled, insulting the blonde in front of him.