"You know about that?" Lucy was startled that Gray knew about it.

"Yeah." He said to her.

"Everybody knows about it," Mirajane said. "Except for you, Gajeel, Juvia and Wendy."

"Well you can scratch me off that list now." Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Right!" Mirajane adjusted her list in her brain.

"Found it!" Erza, excited she was, slowly opened her card.

The card was fully opened, releasing an almost identical Solid Script magic that Levy uses. The words then magically transformed to a white rose, leaving them the group in awe. "That's the most beautiful rose have ever seen in my life!" Lucy gasped, eyeing the rose.

"I feel like that's an understatement..." Gray grumbled.

"What did you say?" Lucy without a thought instantly went from nice girl to a murderous lady on seconds.

Gray was the terrified at the sight. "N-nothing!" He took back his words, in hope of turning off Lucy's sudden transformation.

Erza reached for the floating white rose in front of her. The rose on her palms, she closed her eyes, smiled and put the rose near her heart. Connecting to it.

"Wow," Mirajane was still awe. "The rose is usually red, but this one is new."

"Maybe she knows something about it that we don't." Gray suggested.

"That we'll never know." Mirajane heavily frowned, turning her amazement to disappointment.

"Why do you insist on knowing who this man is?" Erza asked Mirajane.

"He sounds so romantic," Mirajane started to tear up, not in sadness but of wanting to know the amazing man in Erza's life. "I mean, any woman would like a man like that. One that makes you happy, even with just little things like this flower."

"This is my secret with him," Erza sighed. "Besides, it's not like we'll keep this secret forever."

"Wait!" Gray blurted out. "This person, he is a member of Fairy Tail?"

"I said too much." Erza instantly got up from her seat, taking the rose and card with her, leaving her friends behind.

"Erza!" All three called out to her, but it was too late. She was already gone.

"Damn it Gray!" Mirajane then smacked the shirtless man on the head.

"What did I do?" He said, massaging his injury to the head.

"You just said too many words." Lucy tried to calm them down, preventing them from ensuing an argument.

"Well at least we know he's a Guild member." Mirajane said.

Suddenly a fourth party entered the commotion. "Hey guys." A petite blue haired girl said, walking towards them.

"Hey Levy." All three of them called out to her.

"What's with all the racket here?" She then took Erza's place, sitting down next to Lucy.

"We're trying to figure out who the anonymous man is." Mirajane told Levy.

"Oh that letter that Erza always gets?" Levy was well aware about the letter.

"Yeah," Gray said. "We now know that he is a Guild member here."

"Seriously?!" Levy gasped at the new information.

"Yeah." Lucy sighed, knowing that she is now truly involve in this.