Erza's Secret

"Hey Erza!" A female blonde called out.

Erza was sitting down, she had her glasses on, looking and reading through a pile of mail she had put on the table. She turned to look at her friend, standing by the Guild's main doors. "Oh hey there Lucy." She responded.

Lucy then went up and sat down next to her redhead friend. "What are you looking for? Are all of these Valentine's Cards?" She gasped at the amount that were scattered around the table.

"Most of them are." Erza told her. Suddenly Mirajane walked over to their table bringing by drinks.

"I see you have a bunch of mail just as me Erza." Mirajane laid the drinks on the table.

"Yeah." Erza then opened another letter.

"I can't believe both of have an insane amount of Valentine's Day cards and gifts!" Lucy was amazed at the vast amount.

Mirajane sat down and continued her idle talk with the other women. "Have you seen your mailbox, Lucy?"

"I have," Lucy answered. "Mine didn't have all this crap in it!"

"Maybe you're just not that pretty." Erza giggled at her own remark.

Lucy couldn't believe the words that came out of Erza's mouth. "W-What!?" She yelled out loud enough that other members of the Guild were startled and looked at their direction.

"Sorry," Erza apologized. "I'm just stressed."

"Stressed?" Lucy was surprised that Erza was under pressure. "Is it all these letters?"

"Wait," Mirajane stopped Lucy's questions. "Are you trying to find that one letter?"

"..." Erza didn't say a word.

"Eh? What letter?" Lucy looked at Mirajane who held her gasp, in confusion.

"Well every year for the last 9 years," Mirajane finally spilled the beans. "Erza receives this letter. In that letter, a magic enchantment releases a beautiful rose followed by a lovely poem. It's so romantic yet..." she stopped herself right there.

"Yet what?" Lucy wanted to know.

"The letter is sent by an anonymous person." Erza told Lucy.

"Well that's kind of cree-" Lucy was then interrupted by Erza.

"It's not creepy!" She yelled out, drawing attention to their table once more.

"The thing is," Mirajane was a bit irritated. "Erza knows who it is."

"Really? You know the anonymous person?" Lucy turned to look at her redheaded friend once more.

"Yes." She admitted.

"For the last couple of years," Mirajane said to Lucy. "Erza knows who it is."

"And you're irritated because you, since you're the gossip girl around here, you need to know this certain person?" Lucy said to Mirajane.

"First of all, I'll take the gossip girl part as a compliment," Mirajane scoffed. "Second of all, it's freaking driving me crazy!"

"It's a secret only between me and him." Erza teased.

"Well at least we know he exists." Lucy slightly giggled.

From out of nowhere a familiar friend came by the table. "Hey Lucy, hey Erza, hey Mirajane." A dark haired man said coming by the table.

"Hey Gray." All three women said in unity.

"That's a whole bunch of letters you got there Erza," Gray sat down on the vacant seat next to Mirajane. "Don't tell me you're looking for that letter?"