Drunk Texting

Yn ... 👑💕
I walked into Applebee's right on time, 3:00 on the dot. I tapped on the table with my freshly manicured nail. I felt a presence sit in front of me, so I looked up at the person who I thought I'd never see again.

"Hey baby." "I'm not your baby." "Oh you speaking proper now. I thought you was a hood girl." I sighed, getting flustered by my daughters father. I met him when I was seventeen years old. He was everything a girl wanted. Light skin, plump lips, perfect teeth, dimples, nice hair, and he had a great body. Anyways he was from the hood, and I was rich but I didn't want him to know that. So I pretended to be from the hood. At 18 we had sex and I got pregnant with my daughter, Royal Reign Rodriguez 💕. I didn't want
to raise her so I gave her to my mom and now some how he got her.

"Where's my daughter Travis?" "What happened to Travy?" "You don't have to bring everything up from the past. That's why it's called the past, leave it there and get over with it." He chuckled lightly and grabbed my hand. "You don't miss me?" He asked licking his plump lips. I kind of do, but I'm not telling his cocky ass that and plus I'm with August. "No, I'm in a relationship." I said looking down.

He nodded and texted something on his phone and some dude brought my daughter in and left. "Mommy! I missed you." She said crawling on my lap. I kissed her cheek softly while she grinned. I glanced and saw Travy, I mean Travis taking pictures of us.

The three of us spent the day together as a family, I kind of miss this.. I saw Trav hand his phone to a stranger and asked me would I take a picture. Why not?

Our picture was Royal standing in the middle of us holding our hands and me and him looking at each other, smiling. We looked at the picture and I told him to send it me.

It was around 7:00pm when I got to August's house. I walked in and sighed, today was a long day. "Yn where have you been?!" He whispered yelled. "I told you I was going to be out today." "And I told you my co-workers were coming over for dinner and I needed you to be here!" "You didn't tell me that." He rolled his eyes. "Just go get dressed .. nicely." He said looking my outfit up and down. I sighed and went upstairs. I really don't feel like entertaining these fake people tonight. I got dressed in a white dress that hugged my curves and put on my nude red bottoms and jewelry and sprayed perfume on.

I walked downstairs and into the dining room. "Hello." I said greeting his co-workers and their wives. August came and wrapped his arms around me. "Could've done your hair." He said whispering in my ear and fake smiling.

I looked in the mirror and nothing was wrong with my hair except it was straight. "What do you mean?" "You could've curled it or something." "Shouldn't have rushed me." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm tired of your attitude. Get it together." I rolled my eyes and began texting Travy on my phone. He asked to meet up again tomorrow with Royal. August was making me mad so I said yeah, so I can get away from him,

A week later ..
I grabbed my purse and keys and was on my way out with Royal and Trav again. Until August stopped me. "Where are you going now?" "Out." MHe walked towards and tugged on my jeans. "Not with those jean on .. go change now." "Last time I checked Jalen Rodriguez was my father. I'm already late so bye." I said grabbing my purse and walking out.

...
"Yn?" I looked up quickly from my phone. "Huh?" "Are you okay? You've been distracted all day." I've been thinking about my argument with August all day today. "Oh yea, I'm fine. But I gotta go, gotta run some errands. Love you princess." I said kissing Royal's cheeks. I looked at Trav and thought about it. He's been good this week .. So I pecked his lips softly and smiled softly. "Bye prince." I said walking away.

I ran into the mall and bought August a Rolex, then I went to VS to get something cute .. If you know what I mean. I then went to the grocery store and grabbed strawberries and whipped cream.

"Um I'm here to see August Alsina." "He's with somebody right now ma'am." The young girl said with a polite smile on her face. "I'm his girlfriend .. I really need to get in there." She bit her lip nervously, somethings going on. "Okay ma'am."

I walked into his office without knocking and didn't see him. I heard noises, more like moaning and groaning. I looked to my left to see him and some girl on the couch. I dropped everything causing them to stop and look at me.

I knew exactly who the girl was, I can't believe this nigga. Before the tears could fully fall I walked out. "I'm so sorry." The little girl said. "It's not your fault boo." I said while walking out and getting in Range.

"So you went in there to surprise him and apologize but you found him having sex with somebody?" I nodded while wiping my tears. Travy pulled me into his chest where he smelled so good.

Hour later .. 😅
"I think I'll go home now, it's getting late." "You could always stay here tonight." "Lemme take a rain check, I need some time to myself." "I understand." He said pulling me into his chest giving me another one of his great hugs 😩😍

...
I reached in my backseat and grabbed the bottle of Ciroc, popping it open. I began drinking while driving. I was fine at first but my eyes began blurring and I could barely see anything. I didn't know what was happening so I texted August.

To August 😋💕 - Fuck you, I was faithful to you and you fucked me over 💔

To August 😋💕 -That's why I kissed my ex boyfriend! 👀

To August 😋💕 - Are you feeling hurt? Like you hurt me today!

To August 😋💕 - I hate you ! ✌🏾️

To August 😋💕 - Goodbye August ✌🏾️😴 Hope you have fun with Amira 💔

As soon as I pressed send, everything became super blurry. Next thing I heard was a horn blow and a red light but I kept driving. Next thing you know I felt my head hit the glass and my breath shortened and I felt myself being flown out the car. Then pain was excruciating and unbearable all I could do was cry. And everything became black ⚫️

What happens when drunk texting 🙏🏾
.............

So I finally updated this chapter, took me long enough. But answer the questions below or comment what ever pops into your minds 😅🌀

What do you think August is going to say when he gets the messages?

Should the next chapter begin with August's part? And in the middle have Trav say something? And have Yn at the end?

Do you think Yn and August will last as a couple or will she go back to Travy?

Will August go back to Amira and leave Yn? Or will he be by Yn's side through everything?

Do you think Yn was wrong for kissing Travy ?

Comment and tell me what you think babes 💕 and if I get at least 10+ comments I'll update next week .. But also vote 😘

-LoveK 🌀💙🚮🙏🏾