Chapter 3

Ghost slowly woke the next morning on his side of the bed, looking over to find Toast still sleeping.

He smiled softly, staring at him. He wished it could always be like this, just him and Toast. Sadly, he knew that would never happen.

Sighing, he climbed out of bed, careful not to wake Toast, and slipped into the kitchen, making himself some coffee.

He sat down on the couch, turning on the tv as a background noise, turning down the volume so he didn't wake Toast.

He sat back on the couch, sipping his coffee as he thought.

Eventually, he decided he should probably make breakfast for Toast. He didn't usually eat very much, but he'd have to get used to making food while Toast is here.

He walked into the kitchen, only to find that Toast had already beaten him to it.

"How did you get in here?" Ghost questioned.

Toast jumped, turning around to face him before laughing.

"Oh. I slipped in while you were on the couch. You looked deep in thought, and I didn't wanna disturb you." He smiled, turning back to what he was cooking. "I thought I'd make something for both of us. I mean, it's the least I could do."

"You didn't have to do that," Ghost told him. "I was going to make you some breakfast."

Toast shook his head.

"No, no," he smiled. "I always made breakfast for-"

He trailed off, looking down sadly before he cleared his throat, going back to making breakfast.

"Anyways, I don't mind Ghost. It's fine." He smiled.

Ghost just shook his head.

"Ok, but you don't have to make me anything. I don't usually eat breakfast anyways." He mumbled, walking over to the table and sitting down, rubbing his eyes.

"Well, I already made you some today." Toast said, finishing up and bringing Ghost his food, sitting across from him with his own plate. "So eat with me. You should eat breakfast anyways, helps you get ready for the day."

Ghost shrugged.

"Meh, I don't usually have time for it anyways." He said, just pushing his food back and forth on his plate.

"Well, while I'm here, you're going to be eating breakfast." Toast said. "So eat up."

The two ate in silence, just sitting there after they'd finished, not having anywhere to be. Ghost was off work that day, and Toast worked a later shift.

"So..." Ghost started awkwardly. "Do you wanna talk about what happened?"

Aaannd, I'm gonna end this here. So that I can upload this, and it'll tell you everything that happened with the bitch Trudy in the next chapter.

So yeah, I hope you're enjoying this.

I hope you liked this chapter. Bye!-Bob