Chapter One - Best Luck !

Hi guys !! I decided to make a little story about fnaf - and it's about my favourite character, foxy !

It's a foxy x reader - which is literally heaven enjoy !! < 3

- - - -

Beep, Beep, Beep !

" uuuugh ... " you groaned as you got up, your ears clearly not appreciating the electronic sounds that came from your hell of an alarm.

You flipped onto your back from your side, flinging your hand towards the button to stop the beeping. You sat up slowly, scratching your terribly messy hair ..

You stretched and sighed softly . " right, day two of job searching .. Starts today ! " you said, as you jumped out of bed.

Yes, it was true. You had a lot of trouble finding a job, because honestly there were no interesting jobs around here. You considered getting a job at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria but there were enough waitresses already.

You sighed at the thought in disappointment, you loved that place as a kid. However it was best not to think about it, so you went on with you usual morning routine.

After an hour or so you sat on your sofa with a piece of toast and some coffee. You took a big bite out of the piece of toast as you held the newspaper in one hand. Your eyes scanned the paper and you almost choked when you saw that a certain pizzeria truly did need a new employee !!

" a .. night guard ? " you scoffed. " huh, seems easy. What are we guarding anyway, fake animatronics ? Why is this even a job .... " you looked into it more, pleased with the pay. That's when you slipped on your shoes and headed out, grabbing your car keys on the way out.