Chapter 4

Tora's POV

Well we have been doing some D-rank missions for some time we just 'rescued' a cat -that by the why had my name- which ran away but I don't blame the pour thing it's owner just hugged her to death and I mean it. But then Naruto asked for a higher mission which the Hokage accepted and that is where we are right now.

"So what are we suppose to escort a princess..." I space out after that until a drunk guy came in

"What? A bunch of kids how am I suppose to trust my life to them?!" He said and I could smell the alcohol so I walked behind daddy to smell daddy instead

"And what is it with the shorty with the idiotic face?" He asked for a moment I thought he meant me sense I am a little bit shorter than Naruto but then I noticed that he was looking at Naruto

"Who's the shorty with the idiotic face?" Naruto asked and Sakura and Sasuke lined up and Naruto looks about to kill him but daddy stopped him

"And what's with the shorty that look's like a monster?" He said now this got daddy going and now he was about to kill the guy but I got infront of him and stopped him then looked back at the drunken guy

"He's not worth it dad. And if I were you I'd watch my mouth. Now can we know you're name?" I said with all the respect possible I have always been like this but don't get me angry and far less in a fight. And maybe later you'll find out why.

"My name is Tazuna a master bridge builder and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge there that will change our world. And I expect you to get me there safely even if it means giving up you're life." He said why would we need to give are life's it's only a C-rank mission I have been to S-rank missions why would a C-rank mission would be a way to give are life's? I look at daddy he gave me the same look and nodded

"Ok well you have 30 minutes to get ready and get to the gates." I said and got home to pack all my weapons but let some for summoning and took some scrolls and put all my shurikens, kuni and a lot more I took my sword but didn't put it on it was a summoning.

This sword is my mother's it is my clans and it's indestructible and because it was my clan's it is a legendary sword because it can be anything I say because it is a beast as you know my clan is the Kemono clan which as you know is a beast clan this sword was suppose to be destroyed that night but fortunately I manege to save it is one of the very little things I have of my clan other than the way I dress yes this is the way my clan used to wear so i guess I just got use to it sense I have always used it my father didn't like it at first and always fought my mother for it but when she died I guess he just knew I wanted to continue that to remember my clan.

We got to the gates and waited for the rest to come. When they got here we left Naruto made such a big deal of living the village but then again I did to because the first time I left the village it was with mommy and daddy. I used to be like Naruto always happy and smiley super confident but ever sense that day my life changed I changed.

Your probably want to know why I always say my clan when it comes to the Kemono clan right? Well it's because I grew up with the Kemono clan they treated me like family and that's why they give their life's for me. They were very friendly and accepting something Hatake didn't. The Kemono clan were known for their beast looks but more because they always wore masks. In the village of leaf they said we used mask to cover are half beast side the truth is that that's not true we only use them to cover are real Identity from persons who weren't from the village.

The village has a barrier around it to protect it. It has always been there but only a Kemono could open it or more like take down. Now you're wondering how they attacked us if the barrier was there well apparently someone took it down and forgot to put it back that is when everything went down hill.

"Tora?" I hear a voice say oh yeah I'm walking

"Yeah?" I answered looking at him sense I know it was daddy

"We have to pass through... I'm sorry." He said I look forward to see the Kemono 'village' you actually couldn't see it because of the barrier. I blinked but did the hand signs to take down the barrier once I did I saw the burned houses and the ashes on the floor in an instant I had memory's of my friends here, my family. I smile a sad smile though while I remembered.

"What happend here?" Sakura asked I look at her

"This village was massacred or more like tortured to death. They died protecting their clan's prodigy girl." Daddy said I looked down to try and forget that night

"Did she die?" Naruto asked

"I'm afraid I can't answer that. That is for you to find out." Daddy answers

"Daddy?" I said he looks at me to continue

"Can you carry me?" I asked he smiles and got down for me to get on his shoulders it's been some time sense I've done that it brings back memories.

"I missed this." I said he nod's I start to play with his hair till I saw a puddle?