Chapter 1

Tora's POV

"A... Ra...TORA!!!!!" I hear someone trying to wake me up but I bolted up when it screamed I look up to see my father.

"Why did you wake me up?!" I asked still half of sleep glaring at him.

"You start at the Academy today remember?" He said I look at him and nod still sleepy.

"Fine, let me get dressed." I said and got up to get a bath and get dressed then got some breakfast and then dad walked me to school when we got there my new sensei opened the door.

"Hey Iruka." Dad said I look at Iruka.

"Hey Kakashi is this your girl?" He asked my father. He nod while Iruka crunched in front of me to be on my level.

"Hello I'm Iruka your new sensei." He said handing me his hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you Iruka-sensei I'm Tora Hatake." I said shaking his hand he's eyes widen, right then I dropped his hand and got behind dad looking at Iruka.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for whatever I did." I said dad picked me up and I hug him putting my head on his neck.

"Such well mannered." Said Iruka-sensei I look at him my white ears perked up and my tail moved side to side.

"And so cute!!" He said and daddy put me down.

"Thank you." I said to Iruka-sensei

"You're welcome now let's go inside for the class to meet you." He said I nod and waved to dad.

"Bye!" I said and went with Iruka-sensei to the class room in a second the whole class was silent and I was the center of attention.

"Hello class we have a new student today, want to introduce yourself?" He asked I nod.

"Well amm... my name is Tora Hatake." I said he nod's I see all the boys with hearts in their eyes I sigh but then I saw one that didn't he wasn't even looking at me. I looked at him hm maybe this won't be so bad at least not all of them are 'in love' with me.

"Good now do any of you have any questions for Tora?" Iruka-sensei asked the class a pink headed girl raised her hand.

"Why did you enter the academy this late?" I sight

"The truth I don't know." I said then a guy with a cute white poppy rased his hand.

"Why do you have a tail?" He asked my tail stopped moving and my ears dropped along with my head.

"Umm... ah well I was born with it." I said playing with my fingers you see I'm really shy but when I'm fighting I transform to another person completely I'm heartless and love to show off but when I'm not I am shy.

"Cool!" He said I look at him and he smiled I smiled back I think me and him are going to be great friends then a bored boy rased his hand.

"Why are you so shy?" He asked I look at him shocked.

"Well... umm let's just say I have been through some things that made me like this." I said remembering my mother's death and what happened for my father to save me I hold back the tears from that day.

I feel a hand on my shoulder I look up to see Iruka-sensei smiling at me I did as well then someone came in with a blonde boy screaming I look at the boy he looks familiar in a way but I don't know. He smiles to me I do too.

"Naruto how many times do I have to tell you..." after that I spaced out I was remembering that day when I saw my mother, grandparents, brother die in my arms and I was raped yes raped that is what happened in order for me to survive and my father came exactly when he was about to kill me, since that day I have been shy with everyone and only trust my father no one else.

"Tora?" I hear someone ask I look at the person to find Iruka-sensei .

"Yeah?" I said.

"Can you go seat next to Sasuke?" He asked I just walked to the duckbutt hair boy and lower my head super bored. Why do I have to be here? I already know everything that they teach you here and even more! I sigh the things I do for you dad.

"Well thanks to Naruto you will all proform the transfermation jutsu again." Said Iruka-sensei everyone growled exept for me and Sasuke we were on a line first was the pink headed girl she transformed in to Iruka so did the other's until it came to me.

"Iruka-sensei how is she going to do it if she never studied it?" The pink headed girl said in a smirking way I transformed into her without the hand signs and smile at her the innocent smile that you give when you did something you're not supposed to do and they coughed you? Well that one.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover." I said with her voice and transform back to myself Iruka smirked.

"Just like her father." He mumbled I smile at that there is nothing I want more than to be like him, my father, and it's really a honer to be his daughter.

After class

Well our final exam is tomorrow great -note sarcasm-

"Hey Tora what's up?" Asked dad.

"Why did you enroll me in the academy? I mean I already know what they teach there and more." I said.

"Well you are going to be my right hand with the team that they choose for me." He said my eyes widen .

"You're going to be a sensei?!" I almost screamed he nodded I laugh.

"So that's why you wanted me in the academy 2 days before 'graduation'!" I said he nods that will be so cool!!

"So let's go eat and then go do some training then sleep?" Dad asked I nod and we went to eat something then we went to the training ground and practice some jutsus and tijutsu then we went home I got a shower and put my pj's on and obviously my mask I can't do anything without it it's just a family thing mom and dad use to do it so I guess I do too.

But I better get some sleep for tomorrow. I'm very tired from today because I was doing jutsus that weren't my chakra nature, so it takes a little more chakra than usual and I was learning how to transform in to a full beast without losing control over my body that hurt like you wouldn't even imagine but I kept going and that's why I'm so tired right now, well night!