Chapter 3

Tora's POV

Dad woke me up today to go to the training ground I got up took a bath and put my normal cloth on I put some shurikens and kuni knife's on my jacket, my sword in a necklace yes I use a jutsu for that, some paper bombs on my boot's with some shurikens, kuni knife's, chakra weapon's and some scrolls with more weapons, summoning, and more. I put twin katanas on my back and my long hair was covering it and went down stairs.

"Ok dad what are we having for breakfast?" I asked.

"You know you're not suppose to eat breakfast right?" He asked I smirk.

"Yeah I know." I said sitting down on the table.

"Now what do you have?" I asked he rolled his eyes and gave me pancakes when we finished we walked with all the time in the world to the bridge and the first thing we hear is...

"YOU'RE LATE!" By Naruto and Sakura, Sasuke was under a tree with no care in the world I like that. My father put a hand on the back of his head and gave a close eye smile.

"It's just that on the way here we saw a black cat and we had to take the long way." He said I almost laugh but in front of them today I will show no emotions to them.

"Well anyway you guys will be taking a bell from me." Dad said taking out 2 bells.

"But sensei they are only 2 bells and 4 of us!" Sakura said now I totally ignored her.

My father with no emotions just like I did in all the other test but I really wanted to laugh at their faces right now even Sasuke is surprised as father gave me a bell.

"I will correct myself there you will be taking the bells from us." Dad said I nod and their faces are priceless.

"What?!?!" Sakura screamed

"But she's one of us?!" Naruto said I sigh.

"Sorry guys but no she will be your second sensei but will be part of your team." Dad said I will not talk until I want to.

"But she is one of us and she is the weakest and shyest in the class!!" Sakura screamed my eyes twiched me holding back the fact that I wanted to kill her.

"No matter, that is your mission, to take the bells from her and me other wise you will be tide up to those poles right behind you watching Tora and me eat lunch and then be send back to the academy." Dad said as their eyes got even bigger.

"But so you're saying that the last test didn't mean anything?" Naruto asked.

"You see, you are only candidates to see if you can actually become a chinobi in other words yes if you don't pass this test you go back to the academy and hope to pass next year since they are 48 of you and only 10 can pass. And Tora is already one." Dad said with a smirk I did too.

"You will not be send back?" Sakura asked me I just sighed and waved my hand in a dismiss mader.

"She has already passed this test oh almost forgot you can use all kinds of weapons including kuni knife's or shurikens." Dad said.

"But those weapon's are too dangerous." Sakura said.

"Yeah specially since you couldn't dodge that eraser!" Naruto said laughing.

"Class clowns, those are always the weakest you can safely avoid them." Dad said I smirk when Naruto tried to attack daddy in result daddy was the one to put the kuni on Naruto's forehead and ended up behind him.

"Take it easy I haven't said start yet but you did come to me with the intention of killing me so how should I say this I have started to like you. Now start!" Dad shouted the last part and they all got to hid. At least they are well hidden.