Chapter 5

Kept walking as fast as I could, my head was spinning and my vision was blurry. God I hate him, to even think I thought he was cute and sweet why must guys be such assholes?!

I walked alone for another 10 minutes or so before I realized, I had no idea where the hell I was. Good going Letti I thought to myself, of course only I could let my stupidity have me wonder off when I've only lived here for less than 24 hours.

I started to panic, I felt my cheeks flush and my palms got sweating. I looked around only to see I was crowded by 20 people and it felt like every single one of them was looking at me. I couldn't do this I had to get out of here.

I went to turn around only to bump into a thin figure and send it falling to the ground. I looked down to see am angry red headed girl laying on the ground. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't see you! Are you okay?" I say as the words flow out of my mouth quickly and in a jumble.

I reach my hand out for her to grab it and help her up but she slaps it away and stands up quickly on her own, brushing her self off in the process. "Watch where your going next time god you idiot" she shouted at me. I stared to get mixed emotions I so badly wanted to cry but at the same time no one calls me an idiot.

"It was an accident who the fuck do you think you are?" I shouted back

"I'm Katie fucking Fitch" I raised an eyebrow

" well Katie you can gladly back the fuck up, alright? I'm sorry I knocked you over it won't happen again k? Buh bye now" I say turning in my heal and walking away.

"Hey wait!" She called after me, I put my had on my hip and face her

"Listen I know back there I was a bitch but so were you and I like that about you, you've got edge and I want some" she smiled

I smirked "so you wanna be as you guys call it here, my mate?"

"Best mates" we laughed

"Well Katie fucking Fitch I accept your offer but first you can you help me with something?" She looked at me confused but nodded

"I dropped my hands from my side and said in a kiddish voice "I'm very lost could you please help me?"

She laughed and turned on her heal "let's go dork I'll help you find all the best places in Bristol" she grabbed my hand and we walked off together