Cross Academy ~9~

A:N/ I know, I know I told you guys that I was going to post this chapter right after chapter eight but hey! If you wanna blame someone blame my printer!

Honestly, This doesn't feel like my best work...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! Sorry for the suckyness! I'll make the next chapter LONG and AWESOME and VERY INSIGHTFUL!

THINK ABOUT IT...

Janie... Chris... together... what might happen!?!?!?

Vote Comment and most importantly ENJOY!

"Hey you kids! I don't want to see any of that!" My face was on fire! (not really but if I didn't have my nullification key that would've been a VERY different story...) Chris had backed away from me and was quietly shaking in his own little world.

"Now go lay down and--." Crap! The nurse looked over at the wall! AHH I am going to die!!!!! "What is this!?!?!? Why is there a hole in the wall?!?"

"I am so sorry!" Chris yelled, throwing his arms in the air, being way too over dramatic. "I was having this horrible nightmare and I just sort of sleepwalked over there and hit the wall! Please don't be mad!" He looked up at the nurse with puppy dog eyes. She fell harder than a ton of bricks...

"Oh it's okay, darling! I understand! I sleepwalk too!" she shrugged it off and came towards me.

"Now you lay down." I did as she said and looked at her, "Okay sweetie, does anything hurt?" I shook my head no and she nodded, "Good! Now I will just get the meds..." I opened my mouth getting ready for some kind of liquid or pill but that wasn't the case, there was a silver pointy thing involved. I gulped.

"Now don't worry! It's just a little needle!" She laughed. I was going to puke. Needles are scary!!!!!

I closed my eyes and waited for it to be over. Soon enough, the needle was inside my arm. I started to feel the liquid going into my blood stream and shivered.

"All done, sweetie! Do you need anything else?"

"No... but, do you think there is any chance that I can go to my room?"

"Sweetie you have to stay here today, sorry." Arghh! I don't wanna stay here! I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. As I had predicted, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about what could've been... What if Chris had kissed me... what would have happened then? Would he continue kissing me or would he just leave me right here and then...

Hmm... I'm going for the leaving...

About twenty minutes had passed when nature called. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Chris was asleep on one of the other beds. No one else seemed to be here, weird huh. I noticed a door and figured it was the restroom. I got up and walked to it. Sure enough it was the restroom! I was blinded by the incredibly bright white light. (had those lights always been that bright?) I walked till I was in front of the mirror, not looking, by the way. I forced myself to look at the image in the mirror and yelled.

WHAT THE FUCK! Oh my gosh I looked like I got in a fight with a blender and lost! My face was blue and swollen. The place where my stitches were was THROBBING! And whose bright idea was it to make stitches BLACK! Ahh scary! It looked like they were about to pop! EWWWWW! My lower lip was also purple and big. I wonder how I made it all these years...

"Janie what's wrong!?!?" Chris asked. Hmm I might have woken him up with my screaming...

"My FACE! Look at it! I look like a horror movie victim!"

"It's not THAT bad..." Chris mumbled, a dubious look in his face.

"You are a very bad liar! Look, I don't care" deep breath "about my feelings right now. Just" deep breath "give it to me straight!"