Living with the Willson Brothers

Avery POV:

"Ave get the door" my brother said on the top of the stairs. I walked towards the door and opened it to find 3 hot guys there. 1 had brown shaggy hair with a beanie, with geeky glasses and deep blue eyes that I almost fell in. The other had short curly dirty blonde hair and dark green eyes with a pop of blue. The last had dark black hair with the lightest green eyes. They all had muscles and around 6'3. "Umm hi, who are you guys?" I said leaning aganist the door frame. "Well I'm Blake" said the guy with the curly hair. "And this is Leo(the guy with the beanie) and Justin(the guy with dark black hair) and where here to pick you up." What??!! This cant be happending to me, I live in a comfy home with my brother. I don't see why they're taking me away from him or my home. "Ok...well dont stand there come inside" I said opening the door for them. Blake started walking toward the couch. While Leo and Justin stood there all akwardly. "Guys I'll be down in 5 minutes" my brother said from upstairs. I'm going to kill him for this, of course he's behind this. This can't be good.

________________________________________________________

Vote or Comment :D :D :D