The kiss prt 2

Jade pov

"You're really sexy when you try to be all tough and catch an attitude towards me" I stated. She started messing with her phone, trying to avoid me. I tilted her head up and kissed her. I could tell she liked it because she kissed me back.  "Mm" she let out a soft moan and pushed me away from her.
"Did I do something wrong?" I asked. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" she yelled. "Um nothing" I answered. "YOU BULLY ME EVERY FUCKING DAY, AND NOW YOU WANT TO KISS ME?" She yelled again. "Aye just chill out and let me explain" I said trying to calm her down. "NO FUCK YOU" she said while storming out. Damn.. I need to show her how I feel.
~At Jade's house~
I opened the door to me and my best friends apartment. "Wassup fag?" Micah said. "Washpoppin dyke" I asked Micah while laughing. "Nothing much bitch, what's new in your life cuh" Micah asked. "I kissed Mari in the locker room." I said awkwardly. "Yaaaaaaassssss 👏🏽👏🏽" Micah said happy asf. "Yeah but um she got mad and walked out" I said killing the vibe. "Did she kiss back?" Micah asked. "Yeah but afterwards she pushed me away and stormed out" I said. "Yeah but that means she liked it soooooooo she might just want some punani from youu" she said getting happy. "Whatever you say" I said while laughing. "I'm gonna go to bed tho" I said.
~The next day ~
I was in the hallway. I was going to be late to class on purpose since Mari is usually late to her 3rd period class I waited outside the class for her. Im so stupid.. This isn't gonna work. She clearly doesn't like me.
She tried to walk by me into her class.
"Why wait before you go in, we need to talk." I said while grabbing her arm trying to get her to stop. "What do you want?" She asked. "You." I stated