Part 5 -Escape-

I look down holy shit I think as I stare down at his chest and six pack. "Eyes up 'ere love" he says and I blush and look up at his hazel eyes and his face holds something I can't describe "fuck it" he says and pushes me against the wall while the water was running which got me wet and I shriek "Damn Gideon get it!" I hear Joker call and he chuckles before capturing my lips with his. I kiss him back and he bites my bottom lip asking for entrance I decline and he smiles into the kiss "Don't fight it" he says and slips his tongue in and I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts my leg up to his waist and kisses my neck making me moan. "We should stop" I stutter "no" his voice is husky and his accent thicker and he lifts my legs up to his waist and I hiss in pain "sorry" he apologizes and put me down on the ground I roll my eyes "you dumbass now how am I gonna have my shower" I say without thinking and earning a perverted grin from Gideon and I slap his arm "no" he frowns and grumbles and I smile and kiss his cheek making him blush and scratch the back of his head "you owe me a shirt and pants" I say and he grabs his camo uniform giving it to me and I pull the shirt over my head and it goes all the way down to my knees and it smelt like Gideon that day I accused him of rape. I scrunch up my nose and he gives me an odd look "what's wrong love?" He asks "you need to buy better cologne" he gives me a hard look.

"Ok now I need a pair of pants" he grins and goes to unbuckle his belt "No!" I shout and he stops "what? There coming off anyway" he has a grin and I blush "never mind I'll just run" I say and grab my shower supplies from the bench in the shower stall and rush out earning looks from guys and whistles from the men walking in and out of the shower doors entrance. I run down the hallway almost to the girls shower room before I knock into somebody it was Ilona "you feeling better" she asks as she looks at what I'm wearing "You feeling better already?" She raises her eyebrow "huh? Oh no! We didn't! I just needed to borrow something" I say quickly "hmm mm" she hums "bye" I say speed walking away but hear Ilona yell "yeah I think I know what you borrowed" she yells "shut up!" I yell back and laugh finally going to have a shower. I get to the showers and take a long warm shower and wash my cuts. I see the blood drip from some of my cuts and watch as the red gets mixed with the water. After I am done showering I walk back to Gideon's and Mitchell's quarters only to find Mitchell in nothing but his boxers changing he turns to me while saying "hey have you seen my grey-" he stops and covers his manhood and I cover my eyes "do you know where Gideon is" "he's in the main hangar by where the cafeteria is" Mitchell says quickly and I thank him before rushing out and making my way to the hangar.
Irons POV
-----------
"That sneaky bitch" I hear Brock curse and I stand there silently as the young private had his tantrum. "Brock she couldn't have gotten far besides you work with the KVA and your a tracker for them correct?" I say "correct" he sighs "alright I want you to find her and take her to Hades" I say and he nods setting off to find her. I go outside and tell him "If you do find her be aware she may not be alone wait until she is and don't be afraid to kill anyone that gets in your way you can bring her to him dead or alive" I say to which he salutes and sets off.
Gideon's POV
----
I heard everything Irons said I just need to get to Kee first before Brock does. If that's even his real name and Irons is working for the KVA I think this information over in my head going to my quarters to find no one. I grumble "fuck" under my breath and look around the cafeteria no sign of her and I look down at the main hangar and see her looking around for someone or something but she soon disappears behind a crate. "Fuck me" I say aloud and run over to the crate just as Brock was about to pull the trigger I jumped in and kicked him to the ground grabbing the pistol and aiming it at his head "no! Gideon don't you'll alert all the Atlas soldiers and Irons will have you relieved from the force" she pleads I groan but throw the gun away. Helping her up and coaxed for her to start running "we don't have much time" I say huffing "you need to get out of here before it's too late" I say as we run down the hallway to my quarters. I grab some of my shirts and Ilona brings over clothes from her closet and we pack Keegan's duffel bag full.

"That should be good if not then whatever" I say as Keegan scrambles to get stuff. "Alright let's go" I say and Mitchell already knows about this since I told him the night I rescued her. "Mitchell we need that WarBird here now" I say through the mic as we climb up the stairs to the WarBird hangar and meet Mitchell there "alright this is Cormack he will be your commanding officer at Sentinel" Mitchell tells Kee and I watch as she boards the WarBird before going over to the entrance "you ain't gonna give me a kiss" I say and chuckle and she smiles coming over to kiss me as I take her face in my hands and kiss her passionately. We lean our foreheads against each other's as I stare into her dark brown eyes I feel something I haven't felt in a long time. "I...I-" getting cut off by Cormack shouting "we need to go now" and the WarBird engine starting up and I hear gunshots and rockets.

I take one last look at her probably not going to see her anytime soon as the WarBird leaves I feel like my heart leaves as well.