>>Prologue<<

Best Friends Always Come Back {J.J}

>>Prologue<<

Ryan's POV

Looking back at that memory I knew when I was younger I was so gullible. I believed it when Jack and Jack said they would come back. But in reality they didn't. Me, Jack J, and Jack G have been, excuse me were, best friends for the longest amount of time. We told each other everything and kept every promise, Well I did. When we were 8 We promised each other we always come back for each other if we got separated some how. We did get separated it's just they never came back.

Jack and Jack became internet famous around the 2012-2013 time. They went on a tour with other internet stars, called Magcon..They went around the country meeting their fans,Of course I was proud, I mean who wouldn't be? They promised to either text of call every day. They kept that promise for about a month but then all of a sudden they stopped calling and texting. It's like I disappeared completely from their life.

School starts soon and Jack and Jack will be there. I have a feeling that they won't even spare a glance my way what so ever. To be honest I miss them I just think they don't miss me. If they missed me they would've called at least once right? Well they didn't, so I guess they don't. But all that's in my mind is will they ever come back or was being friends with them a mistake?

Wassup guys! How you like the prologue? Was it good?Will you read the rest of the book? Okay now I sound desperate haha. That the first part of my book hope you likes it! Stay Cloudy! Also the next chapter will be put up on Christmas!!!

~Fruity Johnson