#3 (Edited)

Hey guys there's a song that is Victoria's favourite and is called (Stand my ground by Within Temptation)

Victoria's P.O.V

"Umm, can you please let me go, so I can go to my next class?" I asked my mate and he sighed but let me go and we looked into each other's eyes for a moment then I look away and I could tell the he was a little bit sad and hurt that I looked away.

"What's your name?" I asked my mate as I looked back at him

"Liam Howie, Alpha of the BlueMoon pack, first Rank ." Said Liam and I gasped

"What about you little mate what's your name?" Liam asked

"Victoria Sky, Daughter of Alpha Seth of the BloodMoon pack, second Rank." I said and Liam just smiled at me because my pack is the seconded strongest.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful mate." He said and I just blushed and looked down so he wouldn't see.

Brrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggggg

"Well I have to go to class Liam but I'll see you latter ok." I said and he just nodded and I walked away from him and made my way to my next class with my friends to history.

As I got to history class with my friends, I was thinking about Liam so much that I was interrupted by the pack slut's sister who was with my mate earlier on and god did I want to rip her head off right now for touching my mate.

"Stay away from Liam, he's mine and if you don't, I will kill you." She said and I growled loudly that everyone in the room hared me and submitted to me and gave me respect because I was the Alpha and Luna's Daughter and second powerful pack and boy was I not happy with the disrespect that Jasmine was giving me, just after I growled at her disrespectfuly, just because I was the Alpha's Daughter dose not mean she can just disrespect me like that, I new she needed to be taught a lesson, so I looked at the teacher and she gave me a nod to teacher her a lesson, so I put my stuff on my dest that was at the back of the class and faced Jasmine again.

"Are you challenging me Jasmine?" I asked her full on pissed at her disrespect and I was just waiting to hear those three words and it made the whole class gasp at her words

"Yes. I. Am." Again I look at the teacher for Permission to kick her ass and she new what Jasmine just did and nodded at me.

"Let's settle this out side." I said and dragged her by the arm really hard and went throughout the halls and I new that the hole school got the message in the mind link that there was a fight going on between the Alphas Daughter and Jess's older sister, we finally made it outside and I let her go and we get into position and I could tell that Liam was here watching the fight.

"You need to learn your place pup and you will not disrespect me like that again when I'm done kicking your ass." I said kissed off.

"This should be fun then." Said Jasmine.

"Let's begin." I said and took off my jacket and toss it to my friends and they started cheering for me, I could easily win because I helped my dad train the pack worriers and he trained me for self defense.

We circled each other waiting for who will make the first move and I could feel eyes on me and new it was Liam, Jasmine was the one to make the first move but I was to quick and easily dogged it, she fell to the ground flat on her face, but quickly got back up and this time she had me on the ground and put both hands around my neck but I kicked her in the stomach and she let me go, I got back up and she tried punching me and only got me twice, once on the check and on my jaw but I punched her back more then she did, I got her in the left eye, nose, jaw, check and I busted her lip and what changed was that she shifted into her brown wolf.

"So you want fight in wolf form do you, your so on." I said and shifted into my white wolf and people gasped at me because I was a white wolf with a black sock on my right paw and I was a bit bigger then my dad witch surprised him abit, Jasmine lunged at me but I dogged it, I bit her left back leg and she whimpered in pain then she bit my shoulder as she got her leg out of my mouth and I whimpered as pain shot through my right shoulder, I got her by the neck and bit down on it but not hard enough to brake her neck, she was trying to get out of my hold on her neck witch made me bit down a little harder.

"Submit." I said through mind link to her and she did with her tail in between her legs and her ears flat down, I let her go and she just lays there now respecting me and everyone was cheering me, I shifted back into my human form with my cloths still on and so did Jasmine and her sister and friends ran to her.