He began pounding himself inside of me at a fast pace i was trying so hard not to scream and wake up Brandon.

"Ahhh" I moaned "Quiet down before you wake up my son" He said while handing me a pillow to control my moans.

My legs were extremely sore this time "You enjoyed yourself" he asked.

I nodded "Yes daddy" I said while kissing his lips and laid down on the bed while laying my head on his chest.

"I love you"I said.

"I love you too" He said while kissing my forehead.

~~

I left the house early to get to my fitness center i was wobbling my way inside to my office Bradley worn me out.

My gym was getting very popular and money was always in my pocket with Bradley's support i was able to open my center and be able to make a name for myself in Washington i still did some modeling here and there.

But i was mainly enjoying myself I had my two boys back home who i was always happy to go home too and i wouldn't trade them for anything in this world.

Living in LA dealing with a deadbeat nigga and his childish ways taught me not to give your love to everybody i felt as if fizz was the one for me but i guess that was something i had to go through to find out he wasn't.

If i had the opportunity to change my mistakes i don't think i would change anything because the decisions i made in the past has helped me to make it to where iam now in my life.

My phone vibrated and i got a text

Husband:Have fun @work and i love you don't work too much cause i'm wear your fine a$$ out again tonight.

I laughed and replied back

Me: I love you and w.e shut up.

I put my phone back into my jacket pocket.

Their was a knock at the door and my assistant Stacy walked in "Good morning boss Lady" She said while throwing me a smile.

"Good morning why you here so early" I said.

"George was getting on my nerves" She said.

"I don't know why you put up with this man" I said.

"I don't know why either but i just can't stop going back to him" She said while sitting across from me.

"Y'all been on and off for months now" I said.

"Every time i try to leave he just does these things" She said.

I smirked " Watch when he get you pregnant y'all going to be having a little mixed baby" I said.

George was Mexican and Stacy was Black Stacy had a thing for Anything Hispanic and White.

For the rest of the time being we just chilled and talked about life then i finished my paper work and drove home to my boys.

When i got home the house was dark noise was coming from the game room so that's where i went first i walked in and saw Bradley playing 2k with Brandon i walked in front of Brandon and kissed his cheek and then went over to Bradley and kissed him on the lips.

"Move Mama" Brandon said.

"Yea Move Maya" Bradley said while trying to see the T.v

" I don't know why you trying to see you losing anyway" I said to Bradley.

"Cause you in the way" He said. "I'll move if you give me a kiss" I said he paused the game and pulled my head down and pecked my lips.

"Now get out" He said.

"Brandon i Brought you food" I said.

"Fooofood" Brandon said while jumping off the beanbag he was siting on and came over to me.

I picked him up and walked out the room and went to the kitchen where the food was i didn't feel like cooking today so i just bought some Chinese food.

I made his plate and and sat him in his highchair I made Bradley a plate and set it on the table he came down after i did.

"Thank you baby" he said while smacking my butt.

"Your welcome Baby" I said while grabbing his butt before he sat down.

"Stop with that Gay sh!t" he said.

I started laughing he hated when i did that.

"Shit" Brandon said out loud.

"BRANDON" i yelled.

Omg These boys are going to be the death of me but I can't imagine them not being by my side .

It all comes down to this
I miss your morning kiss
I won't lie, I'm feeling it
You don't know, I'm missing it
I'm so dumb, I must admit
It's too much to hold it in
I can't say no more than this
I just hope your heart hear me now
Gotta let you know how I'm feeling
You own my heart, he just renting
Don't turn away, pay attention
I'm pouring out my heart oh, boy .

I-I, I'm not living life
I'm not living right
I'm not living if you're not by my side
Ooh oh.