Ch.17

Whitney's P.O.V

Whitney was supposed to be in the studio right now, picking songs for her new album... But instead she was here holding her best friend in her arms as she cried long and hard

"How-how could he do that? W-what did I do?" She stuttered tears pouring down her face. Good thing she wasn't wearing any makeup... Whitney squeezed her. "You did nothing Janet it's ok. It's nobody's fault but his." She assured her wiping her face.
"But I really loved him...I gave him all that I have.." She yelped. Whitney had never seen Janet so upset.

"And he promised me he broke it off. He promised. I TRUSTED HIM!!!" Whitnru rocked her back and forth as her heart broke along with Janet's. Her tears were pounding through her body making her breathing sound all choppy. Whitney just couldn't believe that Pac would do such a thing. She was furious with him.

But that bitch was who she wanted to murder. How could she do that??? She knew Janet had won him fair and square and she's just gonna break them up like that? Suddenly in the midst of Janet's sobbing and Whitney's thoughts, a knock sounded. She looked up and saw Michael, whose eyes immediately feel upon Janet.

They widened and he rushed over toward her...

Michael's P.O.V
Michael's eyes widened as he ran over to his little sister. He grabbed her from Whitney's grasp and held her tight. "Janet what's wrong why are you crying?" He asked confused as Janet became even more hysterical. Whitney winced. "Her and PAC broke up.." She said quietly. Right then Michael wanted to burst into smiles and happiness. But he couldn't as he knew how much Janet loved Pac so it was kind of odd why they just broke up all of a sudden.

So of course he had to ask. "Why are you not together anymore," he asked as if he cared. "He-he got Jada pregnant" she choked out. Mike's eyes widened and held her close. I knew it! I knew he was bad news! Mike got up and started for the door.

Janet's wailing stopped him. "MIKE no...don't go.." She begged. "Don't hurt him..." "I have to," he yelled back. "I'm gonna shove my foot so far up his ass-" Janet shook her head pleadingly. "Mike no he-he doesn't deserve it...please just come here..." Michael signed and went over to his sister. He opened his arms. Janet fell into them and his shirt was immediately soaked with her tears... This is like James all over again...

Tupac's P.O.V

Tupac was driving back to home. He couldn't believe he had broken up with Janet. Like he did love her. But Jada was pregnant. And he would be damned if she went through it alone. He just needed to forget about Janet for right now and focus on Jada. Maybe I should start calling her Nala again. Suddenly "Never Can Say Goodbye" by the Jackson 5 came on. Michael's mellifluous voice filled the car. Never can say goodbye no no no I never can say goodbye! Even though the pain and heartache seems to follow me wherever I go, though I try to hide my feelings they almost seem to show. God they just had to play this... Pac thought miserably. Sure play a song that I can relate to. He wanted to turn the station off but he just couldn't. It spoke to him so much. He could only hope he made the right decision... It's that same old dizzy hangup can't do with ya or without, tell me why? Is it so!? Don't wanna let you go!!!

Ch.17 everyone. Ch.18 will either be up a little later tonight or tomorrow morning! Like/comment! More to come!