"Alyssa is stupid." I mumbled smacking the doll down like it did my something.

"You right."

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Forty five seconds left on the clock. Eli needs to run the ball by quickly." Coach scimmed over the clip board while talking to the huddled up team.

"Switch me out." I fixed my blue, red and white football gloves.

"Alright. I'm depending on you Beckham! Go run that damn ball." He slapped the back of my head with the clipboard as I glared at him.

"You gonn stop hitting me like I'm your child. Imma tell my mama." I mumbled to myself walking on the field.

"Blue 82. Forty three- two. Hut!"

Eli held the ball and ran back some steps trying to find someone to throw it to. I was standing wide open alerted at the 30 yard line. He spotted me and threw the ball further causing me to run.

I jocked towards two players making them run into each other

I jocked towards two players making them run into each other. Rashad was blocking someone from running at me telling me to keep running. When I stopped at the goal line I threw the ball down before doing my dance.

Some players on the field ran towards me picking me up screaming in the process

"I told you coach!" I spoke cockily as I reached the sideline where he was smirking.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up." He said chucking as I sprayed Gatorade in my mouth.

*

"Wassup lil mama?" I entered my house and dropped my duffle bag in the corner by the door.

Alyssa didn't live here but she'll stay here with me for some nights or wait until my game was finished.

"..Oh hey." Alyssa said looking up and closing the laptop quickly.

"What have you been doing all day?" I kissed her cheek before sitting down next to her.

"Just lounging in here. I just got finish watching Love and Hip Hop." She shrugged pulling her feet from under her butt.

"You didn't watch me play?" I rose my eyebrows slightly frowning in disappointment.

"Dell you played today? Oh my god, I'm so sorry baby. I thought you play on Saturday." She gasped covering her mouth with her manicured hands.

I laughed shaking my head, "Nooo. It's only on Mondays, Thursdays, and Sunday's."

"Well, Im sorry. I'll watch it Monday."

"But we don't play Monday." I looked at her sideways before she giggled.

"I was just playing." I nodded and looked away not wanting to continue the conversation.

"Right.."

Nothing's wrong with this relationship but except she's clingy, doesn't support me and on social media all she does is claim me and brag. I like that lowkey shit.

"Ew you're sweaty but sexy at the same time." She purred watching me before fixing my hair which was smushed.

"Is that right?"

"Mhm." Alyssa nodded before biting her lip in a seductive way.

"Well when you work hard and be independent you sweat like this." I tried to throw hints but she thought it was a joke.

"You're so silly. Do you know who Cece is talking about on Twitter?" She asked completely changing the subject.

"Nah I don't worry about her. What'd she say?"

"Something like, 'don't come to me when you really need me' and all of these." She showed me the shade from Twitter off of the phone.

"That's your best friend why don't you just ask her?" I sighed scratching my arm.

"She was my best friend until she started all of this fake shit. All I'm saying is if she got a problem, I would run up in her shit!" She slapped her fist against her hand making a loud sound.

"You're just talking, Mercedes will beat the fuck outta you." I chuckled shaking my head.

"She can't fight to save her life. One time she got jumped by a group of hoes."

"Look at whatchu just said, she got jumped. A bunch of people on one person, that's scary."

"I don't care. Imma be honest and say I never did like her." I shook my head and put my headphones on.

I'm not apart of this so imma just mind my business and continue to work. But I do feel like I caused all of this nonsense.