Chapter 18: The Moments of Night

Start from the beginning

"Of course, Pat. Thank-you for taking me." I smile, squeezing his hand.

Patrick and I leave Sunday morning, so we have one more full day here.

Tomorrow, our plans for the day are to hang out with Erica, Jessica, and Jackie in town, and then go out for dinner with the girls and Patrick's parents.

I think it should be a nice way to finish off our week in Buffalo.

I can tell that Pat has really enjoyed his time being back here.

After all, it is his home.

This is where his family is, and this is where he grew up.

My family are all from Chicago.

I see them more often than Patrick sees his family, simply because we live in the same city.

Even though the Kane's are very good about coming down to Chicago fairly often, it's just not the same as when your family lives in the same city as you.

"The pool water is so nice." I admit, laughing.

Pat nods, and then looks over to me.

A small smirk crawls across his face.

"Don't you dare!" I squeal, as I realize what he's planning.

Before I can do anything, Patrick stands up, and scoops me up in his arms.

I hit my hands against his strong chest, laughing as I do so.

"Patrick, put me down!" I laugh, whacking his chest.

It's too late.

Before I can say or do anything more, Patrick hurls me into the water, and I land in the pool.

The water engulfs me, and I am completely submerged in the water for a few moments, before I emerge back up to the surface.

I look up at him, a smile on my face, rolling my eyes.

"You little bitch." I laugh, biting my lip.

He laughs, before reaching for his shirt, and pulling it off.

Although I've seen him shirtless a million times before, my eyes never fail to find his abs.

Strong and muscular, his toned stomach is extremely vivid.

A small "V" sits at the bottom of his stomach, leading down into his pants.

He throws his shirt onto one of the pool chairs, and then reaches for his shorts.

He takes those off too, and then cannonballs into the water, splashing me.

I close my eyes to keep the chlorine water from getting into them.

When I open them again, he has just returned to the surface of the water, and he runs a hand through his blonde curls.

His bicep is toned and large.

"Good move, Kane." I giggle, swimming closer to him.

"Sorry about that. I couldn't resist." He laughs, his mouth partly-open.

I roll my eyes, and continue moving closer to him.

Finally, I reach him, and I stand up, looking up at him.

We are in the shallow end, so both of us can touch easily.

I place both of my hands on his toned stomach, feeling his abs under my hands.

He wraps his arms around my back, and pulls me closer to him.

My cheek presses against his left peck, and I can feel the sound of his heartbeat underneath my skin.

I know that sound.

I love that sound.

Patrick reaches down to my shirt, and starts to pull it up.

I raise my arms, and both Patrick and I work to wriggle my shirt off of me.

I then reach for my shorts, and un-do the button, slipping those off of me, as well.

I throw my shirt and my shorts out to the ledge of the pool, leaving me in just my bra and panties.

Patrick is just in his underwear.

With that, I move up onto Patrick, and wrap my legs around his waist.

He supports me by my thighs, squeezing my ass every once in a while.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and I pull in closer to him.

I press my lips against his, and he kisses back, hard.

His hands move from under my thighs, up my back, to my bra strap.

He un-hooks my bra strap, and my bra slips off of me, easily.

He stops kissing me for a second, to smile.

I hear him laugh, before re-connecting our lips.

He then moves his hands back to my waist, and slips my panties off of me.

While kissing him hard, I reach down to his waist, and we both work together to get his underwear off of him, not stopping kissing for a second.

Now, both of us are completely naked.

Skinny dipping.

He presses his lips against mine harder, and then bites my lower lip gently.

I moan, wrapping my legs around him tighter.

He traces my lips, asking for entrance.

I allow him to slip his tongue inside of me, exploring my mouth.

He runs his hands through my wet hair, and my hands explore his back.

After a few minutes of making out passionately, we finally part, panting and out of breath.

I look down at the water, and he sets me down as well.

I finally look back up at him, and his eyes are fervent.

They are blue like the pool, and the reflection of the water ripples within his irises.

He bites his lip, laughing as he does so.

He eyes me carefully, from my head until the point that the water goes up to on my body, which is just below my bellybutton.

He smirks as he does so, his eyes full of seduction.

"You're fucking gorgeous." He shakes his head, his eyes meeting mine again.

"As are you." I say, smirking as I eye his muscular pecks, and gorgeous abs.

He smiles, looking down at me, pulling me close to him again.

I press my cheek against his peck, as I wrap my arms around his bare back.

Patrick and I stand together, holding onto one another, as the moon illuminates the night, and the stars dance slowly across the sky, whispering words of passion as they do so.

Two soulmates under a clear night sky in which shooting stars can be seen.

And in this moment, we have never been more in love.