Part 2

I know I am a terrible Hooman for not updating! But I have an excuse I was in the hospital for a while (if you want an explication to why I was in the hospital comment and I'll make a authors note explaining) and my phone was not available to me so I is very sorry but anyway enough about me onto the Stony...

As Tony started to speak I felt my self going numb. I completely tuned out and herd nothing of what he said.
"I could have lost him" I thought "I could've been standing above his grave whaling about how it should've been me and I could've saved him"... But I did save him he's alive and that's all that matters.
  "I was already a failure, so I thought what the hell..." Tony's words snapped Steve back to reality.
"What?" Steve said more harshly then he intended. Tony stared blankly into Steve's tear filled eyes expecting Him to start screaming at him. Steve felt sick, this man who has saved millions of lives, and is one of the smartest people in the world saw himself as a failure? Steve wanted to rant and rave and yell at Tony till he convinced him that he was the most fantastic person on the planet! But he knew that's not how it worked. That's not how Tony worked. As Tony sat there looking like he was ready to be slapped Steve was overwhelmed with his emotions and he broke down. Tony was confused, sure he had just tried to commit suicided but this is not how Steve usually reacts when he fucks up? Usually he give Tony a long lecture and then they makeup and cuddle. But this, this was different but Tony couldn't finger out why. Steve stared to speak.
    "Tony.. You are the most spectacular person I've ever m.."
   "Steve you know I hate it when people lie to me" Tony cut him off. Steve just sat there looking at the blank expression on Tony's face.
    "Tony wha... What happened to you?" Steve sobbed. Tony didn't even know, he just felt hollow and cold like he was dead inside. Tony looked at Steve with sad eyes.
  "You should go" Tony said looking out the window.
   "No. Tony I'm not leaving yo.."
    "I SAID GO!" Tony screamed tears strolling down his face. They started to argue about a bunch of different things. Until a nurse rushed in followed by 2 doctors they called security who rather roughly excoriated Steve out.

   The next day Steve showed up with a bouche of flowers planning on apologizing to Tony. when he got to the front desk he said
"I'm here to see Mr.Stark please" the women just looked at him with a frightened and sad expression
   "I'm sorry sir but Mr.Stark passed away last night due to his arc reactor being removed for to long.." She looked at him with sad eyes as Steve broke down inside.
  "He left a note for someone named Steve, is that you dear?"  Steve only nodded I response as she handed him the note.
=•At Tony's Funeral•=
    Steve was finally alone at the grave. He sat crossed legged on the ground and leaned his head on the grave stone. He hadn't read the note yet, he was slightly hesitant to because he was scared it was gonna say it was his fault and that Tony hated him. As Steve read the note he sobbed harder the he thought was humanly possible.
   "Tony... I loved you more than you could ever imagine, I always promised my self I would protect you keep you mine forever but I guess I fucked something up and you decided you didn't deserve to live. And that is my greatest regret...not protecting you. Tony stark you were and still are the  the love of my life. Goodbye Tony see ya soon" and with that Steve walked away from the grave stone lost in thought about what could've been.

                   •=Tony's Note=•
Dear Steve.
   By the time you read this I will be dead, which I mean isn't all that bad actually. I love you I just want you to know that this wasn't because of you. If you blame yourself for any of this I with posses one of my suites and slap you across the face . Anyhow you are the most wonderful, kind, strong and loving people I've had the privilege of meeting. I hope you never forget me. I love you Steve.
   Sincerely
Tony Stark

                   =•THE END•=

I'm an evil person I know but I couldn't help it! Are you crying? I bet your crying. I was gonna let Tony live but then the story would've been to long so ya! Love  ya!
LUNA OUT!! :P