Chapter 14

The sun was hidden the next morning as if her choice would make the island cry. (Name) sat up sighing and rubbing her eyes. Peering around she felt a strange warmth next to her, shrugging it off as her blanket was still warm from her body that was wrapped around her in the night. Stretching her back she looks over to notice a stranger in her bed laying on top of her blanket. Blinking at them she notices that it was a male dress in a long black coat, a white fluffy cloth on his chest, and a big top hat  on his head coving his face. Leaning over him carefully she gently grabs the rim of his hat lifting it up, 'Why is this familiar?' With her hands holding the hat on her lap she can see his blonde hair and calm expression. Blinking at him she places his hat on her head, the giant black thing slides down her head resting loosely on her ears causing a giggle to leave her throat. "You did come back, I remember you..."

He stirred around rubbing his eyes waking up at the sight of the small (e/c) girl wearing his hat that was too big on him. Pink rushes to his cheeks as he smiles at her sitting up slowly as to not scare her like last time that he saw her. "I made a promise that I told you I would keep (Name)." Looking at him better without the hat she smiles at him, "I'm glad since you made that back when I was captured by the government." He smiles at her remembering that a few years ago she was technically captured by the government to be experimented on.

His group was sent to find out the secrets that the facility on a summer island was doing and discovered that they were experimenting on young girls. Reasons they still do not know, but they shut it down and helped the girls escaped, (Name) was the one he had the most trouble with since they had her under lock and key. When they busted her out they had to split up which he made the promise to find her again to take her someplace safe.  "I'm glad I found you (Name). Now we can take you to the Revolutionaries so you will be safe!" smiling at her he slowly stops noticing her grim expression. "Sabo... I know you saved me back then, but I got offered to join a crew and now your offer. I need time to think since I need to find a place where I belong." Nodding his head in understanding he takes his hat back placing it on his head smiling at her lovingly. "Don't worry take as much as you need I'll be here for a few more days." Looking at him she hugs the first person who saw her as a human and not a toy. The first person who wanted nothing more for her safety. The first person she thought was her savior.

'Maybe, just maybe...'