Chapter 3

Looking up from cleaning the counter (Name) heard people outside the doors in front. "Guess that there are a lot today. This should be interesting, hopefully boss will be here soon." Going back to her work of cleaning the last of the counters the doors open with the sound of feet piling in and some around her as her back is turned. Turning around and smiling big she let out a shout to the customers, "Welcome to the Shooting Star Bar!"

"THAT'S HER!" looking around at they people there in the bar she sees finally who is all there. The rubber boy who chased her and his friends, the orange hat man with what it seemed his crew as well, and the two males that called her cool earlier that day. "Oh, hi y'all," smiling she waves at them while walking back behind the counter. Luffy and Ace were about to walk over to her, but stopped when they saw a tall old man behind her glaring at the large group of pirates. He was a good six and a half foot tall, his shoulders wide and strong still which kinda reminded them of their grandpa Garp, his hair was tied into a ponytail to hold back his silver locks, matching his hair is a bread that looked like it got burned at the ends, to finally sum up his outfit was shorts and a bright pink apron. "....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! A PINK APRON!!!!" this caused the attention of the rest of the groups to have some shake their heads, laugh along, or stare in shock at the intimidating ancient man before them.

Having finally changed the storm grey eyed man walked out to talk to (Name) only to see that sight before him, a tall old man behind (Name) in a pink apron while the bar was filled with pirates laughing, shocked, and shaking heads at the scene of the rubber boy and Fire Fist commander rolling on the floor in tears laughing. "(Name)-ya is that your boss by chance behind you?" Smiling the girl nods turning around hugging the glaring man, "This is Cap! He owns the places and cooks in the back. Don't let his apron and age fool you he can rival even Whitebeard!" This statement caused the room to go quiet, the old man slowly peels her off him looking at her. Blinking in understanding she turns around to the group of pirates smiling at them, "He says hi and don't break my shit or your blood is on his apron next." Everyone stares at the two cautiously ready in case something happens. A smiling girl no older than (age) who is cheery as the sun was claiming the man behind her could fight on par with Whitebeard this would put anyone on edge. Most of the Whitebeard crew tensed ready to defend their captain if this was true only to stop when an all to familiar booming laugh was heard at the back of the building. "Cap! Where did you find such a high spirited daughter! I might thought she was one of mine with the rest of my children!" His laughter caused everyone to realize that Whitebeard was right there and more importantly knows the owner. Having fully relaxed everyone smiles and gets comfortable so they could relax for the rest of the day and evening. "Found her, took her in, and put her to work a year ago," was all Cap said before going in the back to start cooking for everyone.

Smiling (Name) walked around to take orders first starting with Whitebeard, "He really is glad to see you, so when things calm he can come out to talk" Looking down at the petit girl he nods smiling and pats her head. Giggling she goes off to get everyones orders stopping at the next table, "Hi Bepo want more fish?" The bear nods smiling happily for once not saying sorry, looking over she sees the two from before that called her cool. "Hi I'm (Name) what's yours? And what will ya have?" Both looked nervous and red in the face since it didn't help that she was leaning over a bit to were they could see down her shirt if they sat up straight. "This one is Shachi and the other is Penguin, (Name)-ya." They both nod at their captains words and mumble squeaking out they would like fish too. "OK!" smiling wide she turns to the fuzzy hat to her left waiting for his answer. "I will have the same, and my name is Trafalgar Law and this is some of my crew." Nodding she smiles at him causing him to blink a little to calm his heart, skipping to the kitchen she leaves a paper with the orders.

Going back she makes it to the table where the pompadour, pineapple, and fire fist where. "HI!" she yelled behind Marco who did not notice her falling forward on the table causing everyone to laugh. "Oops sorry mista," helping him up with a apologetic smile, he took her help understanding that she could be just as excited as a certain man he knows. "No problem, but my name is Marco not mista-yoi." Nodding she looks at the rest of the table, "I'm Thatch pretty lady, and if your boss needs help cooking in the back let me know since there are a lot of us in here." Smiling brighter and nodding she looks like a child on christmas morning, "Sure, but first is what will y'all have?" Marco stated any type of food that she suggests, while Thatch thought about it then says the soup for now. Writing them down she turns to her right to look at the shirtless man with the orange hat, "What about you? What will you have?" peering up at her under his hat the freckled man smirked. Leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed behind his head, "How about a tall order of you~" Smiling at his joke/flirt he expected her to blush and fall into his arms, "But I can't get any taller? I'm only (height), well unless I tried really hard." Looking serious and thoughtful she looks upset finally, Ace though coughed at her answer wondering if she was like a female version of his younger brother Luffy. Thatch pushes Ace out of his chair for being rude to her since he notice how she now is upset about her height, "It was a joke (Name), Ace is always like that with is stupid jokes and pranks." explained Marco. Looking back and forth at them she nods saying a small 'oh' while Ace finally got back in his chair rubbing his head. "Y-yea I'm sorry guess not everyone gets my sense of humor. Sorry, but I'll take meat though." She looks at him seeing that he truly was sorry she nods finally smiling again. "OK!" going back to the kitchen to give another order she walks over to the final table.

"JOIN MY CREW!" looking at the boy in the straw hat (Name) blinked at his outburst. "Huh? Why?" "Do not mind him ok. He's always like that with new friends. I'm Nami by the way, what's your name?" looking at the red head who interrupted the straw hat she smiles giggling, "I'm (Name)." Nami smiles and tells her order to the girl, she goes to the next person who had a long nose, "And you?" "O-oh me, yes well I am the great pirate Usopp! And I will have-" BANG looking at the fist on his head (Name) saw that Nami hit him mumbling to the boy 'tell the truth.' Laughing as he sat up he apologized to (Name) saying that his name was Usopp and he wanted some curry. Giggling she nods saying that it's fine and she has heard some stories like his before. Feeling a tug on her shorts (Name) looks down at the small reindeer with a blue nose, "Hi whats your name?" "I'm Chopper! And can I have cotton candy?" Thinking with her pen at her lips she looks back at the kitchen shrugging. Looking back at the little deer smiling, "I don't see why not, Cap makes it for the festivals so he can do it." Smiling wide Chopper nods and looks at Law. The next was the cyborg she remembered in town, "Hey you say super a lot." Looking down at the girl he nods smiling, "Yup because I am SUPER!" Giggling at the antics of this crew she asked what he would like only to be puzzled at the answer of cola. The girl beside the cyborg smiles at her. "Hi I'm Robin and he's Franky. I would like some fried rice please (Name)." Blushing at how mature this lady is she nods smiling thinking maybe that's how a mother would be. Turning to the next she found herself in a dip position in someones arms. "My dear you are so pretty that it must be heaven please tell me-" "Hey euro chef leave the poor girl alone before you scare her!" Looking at the man know holding her away from the blonde man with a cigarette, who a second ago had hearts in his eyes now fire, was the same green haired man who told her on the street that she would have to wait for the fight to be over. "Let her go you moss head before I kill ya!" Feeling the tension and quickly looking back at the kitchen she saw the door slightly opening. "Um excuse me please no fighting, Cap does not approve of it." Seeing that it was not working she looked at the green haired man and patted his cheek, "So what will ya have?" Smiling at him he blinks and looks away letting her go quickly while a soft blush rises on his cheeks, "Uh yea sake and My name is Zoro not moss head like the cook said." Nodding she looks at the blonde waiting for his response, "I'm Sanji my dear. And anything you suggest would be splendid." Taking her hand he was about to kiss it only for her to be ripped away in the arms of a pouting rubber man. "Hey Sanji don't do that to (Name) your not even related!" Looking at the boy holding her she pokes his cheek looking evenly into his eyes. Not even realizing what he was doing Luffy smiles hugging her, "I'm Luffy and I'm going to be king of the pirates!" Blinking at the boy (Name) smiles, "I'm (Name) nice to meet you, but can you let go please?" Looking down Luffy blinks and looks at her confused, "Um why?" at this point a loud face to the table sound could be heard over by the Whitebeard crew with laughter. "Because no one touches her like that unless their family, or dating her with possible marriage." Picking up Luffy and pulling him apart from (Name) he places her down, but stares at the straw hat boy who still looked confused. "Oh Cap be nice it was only a hug," smiling up at him he still looks at the boy in the air. Luffy looks at Cap everyone watches waiting for what is next to be said,

"Whats dating?"